Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
AshleyVery durable for bog dogs !I love that it was so easy to assemble and I didn’t need any tools for it . The fabric of the bed is thick and durable as well . My 100 lb 9 month Great Dane and my other 2 month Great Dane both lay on it . The legs slip off at times if they jump on it but all you have to do is slip them back on .Great for outdoor relaxing for your pups so they’re wouldn’t have to lay on the ground.
Haley BGreat bed!If pictures don’t say enough, my pups love it! We’ve struggled with fluffy, fuzzy beds but my pups would just chew them and not actually use their bed until this one! Very cool and easy to clean since my heelermix pup sheds insanely. I got a large size and both pups fit perfectly in it and the bed was easy to set up as a plus! My dogs also learned the word place with this bed too. Overall, a purchase I don’t regret!
Maureen and BJ Watkins
sarah canovasLove it!Love this for our Doberman Girl who is 80 lbs. We got the XL . Our girl just had surgery and can’t jump up on the couch or bed so this is big enough for her to spread out and sleep and still be right there with us. I know you can’t see the bed because all her fluffy blankets, but it’s there!