Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Miranda SavageAwesomeI originally purchased a bed similar to this and it was terrible. It was impossible to put together but this one is amazing. It literally took me five seconds to put this one together because one of the sides has a place where you can Velcro it so it allows for slack to put the final bar in. I purchased this for my Pomeranian because she gets so hot on other beds but my friends cat hopped right on after I put it together so I’m sure cats would love it too. I got the small.
WhitneyVery durable 3 years laterThis was recommended by our Sit Means Sit trainer in 2020 for training purposes. We have a female Rhodesian Ridgeback & the AD photo of the Ridgeback got me & made me think it must be durable so I purchased it thinking it no doubt would be destroyed in a week. 3 years later and to this day I say this was the best purchase ever for our dog. It has held up through the puppy stage of chewing (which is VERY intense for this breed). We have left it outside in the rain/snow/sun, etc. and has held up incredibly well in the elements. I bought the dark blue & the color has started to fade slightly but again I believe that is because of our neglect. Now she mainly uses it for sunbathing, however I truly believe this cot has paid for itself tenfold. She is currently 95lbs as shown in the photos and it is as sturdy as the day we received it in the mail.
Suprsta1Joe recommends this cotJoe, our 61lb Bernadoodle was recently trained to use a cot so we gave this one a shot based on reviews. While it does seem to warp when not on the floor, that only happens when moving from place to place. Once on the floor, it is easy to make it stand flat on the floor. Agree the molded dog paw feet are slick and would benefit with a rubber pad to give it traction to the hardwood or carpet. Especially when the dog gets on or off. The minute it scoots, he gets apprehensive about it. So we have it in locations where once long side is against something to give it more stability. It’s definitely a 2-person job to get the fabric Velcro closure closed fully into the frame, but it fits snugly and the Velcro hasn’t budged, even with all 60+lbs of dog fluff on it. All in all, Joe & I recommend this cot.
Dallas JohnsonGreat Product! German Shepherd Loves it!The reason I got this was for my German Shepherd wouldn't have to lay on the ground outside when we were all sitting around the campfire or by the pool. Was very easy to assemble and is strong enough and large enough for my 90 pound dog (I got the XL . The feet of the bed have rubber caps in the shape of dog feet which I thought were a funny/cute touch. Overall, I recommend as long as your dog wouldn't be afraid to get on it.
Richard SimmonsGreat BedI really enjoy this bed for my puppy malinois! He chews any and all soft beds, all the while dragging them through the house and even trying to bring them onto my bed to sit next to me! I got this to give my puppy his own resting area so he is not trying to jump on my bed all the time. The bed itself was kinda tight when connecting the velcro, so after a couple of days of my puppy laying on the bed, it started to stretch and get broken in. I was kind of hoping for this and when I stood the bed upright to retighten it, I was able to get a much better line up on the velcro connection, and the bed hasn’t sagged yet. My puppy liked the bed right away but he kept scratching at the material, so I threw an extra think and soft blanket over it with his own pillow and now he goes right to it! Before I had to tell him to get to his place but now he just grabs his bone and chills when we are not doing anything! He even sleeps on it like its a bed
bread001Good dog bed, could be great with small improvementMy dog loves the bed and it’s a great alternative to regular fabric beds. I was able to easily disinfect by spraying with bleach, scrubbing with sponge, and praying off outside with the hose. It was a bit tough to assemble, but not impossible. The middle support bar doesn’t stay in properly, and every time I have to move the bed it slips out. When my dog isn’t laying on it, the bed doesn’t lay flat( she weighs about 80 lbs. She still chews it and although it’s not easily ripped I can see where it’s starting to fray. She’s an aggressive chewer. Overall, not a bad purchase.