Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
AngelaElleSaint Bernard ApprovedFinally a properly sized outdoor bed for the big guys that can withstand their weight! This was reasonably easy to put together and the Bernards love it.I appreciate that there's no bolts and everything just clicks together. Other similar beds have had the legs bend and bolts break under the 170 lb beasts. Hoping this one holds up long term!
Lynda O'NeillThe paw shaped feet are not slip resistantin the 1 st picture you will see their paw shaped feet on the right and the 7/8 " rubber tipped feet I bought at the hardware store on the left (pic #2). The paw shaped feet are hard plastic so they will never be slip resistant. I was concerned with my sensitive dog that if she went onto the bed and it moved she would never go on it again. You will see in the 3 rd picture this is how the legs come from the manufacturer. 3 out of the 4 paw shaped tips pulled off quite easily, the 4 th one took so work. We replaced all 4 tips with solid slip resistant rubber for about $8 and NOW the bed is perfect. My dog took to it right away and I am sure will love it for springtime sunbathing in the warm sun!. I have shared my experience with the manufacturer and if you love it, you can share it too
Richard W Zentz
CustomerGood product, suggestion for legsGetting used to his new bed. Was scared at first because on our laminate floor in another room the feet did not grip and it slid out from under him getting off of it quickly. I put jar opening grippers under each foot and that helps. Carpet is best. Please make feet not as slippery.
Jennie BledsoeA picture speaks a thousand words.I bought this to keep my 60 pound dog off of my new couch, which he has loved, since he was a puppy, and I could never break him of it even though he is the smartest animal in the world. But this has worked. It was a little difficult to put together and I had to call in the assistance of my daughter, but we eventually managed. Closing the Velcro tab around the pole was the most difficult because the material had not had time to stretch out yet and after a few weeks, I would go back and give it another pull to tighten that Velcro fastener. I was initially worried that it was too lightweight to stay put and that might be why I ended up putting it in the corner, but still neither of these concerns could suffice for a four-star review. Definitely a 4.8! I have been surprised that all of our pets ended up, enjoying it more than the sofa. I often find my tiny 5 pound dog snuggled up with our old, hefty cat and large dog. I love it! They love it! My family and friends love not sitting on a hairy couch.
MilaGood doggie bedLight enough to move from place to place. Easy to clean. My dog doesn't use it often but it seems comfy when she does. I attached picture for reference. I got large bed and my dog is Siberian Husky about 55 lb she fits on half of the bed comfortably. Sometimes my cat uses it too.
Stephen D. BaconGreat product and awesome customer serviceMy dog loves it and when he chewed the mat to the point I had to get it replaced, but no mat replacements were available either on , Veehoo's website, or anywhere else. I reached out to Veehoo and they confirmed no mats were available for awhile in X-large, so they replaced the whole bed free of charge. Even though it was my dog's fault, Veehoo still sent a replacement bed and extremely quickly to boot. They have a customer for life! Thank you very much, Veehoo! A++ for customer service and good products.