Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Kevin & LizPerfect alternative to a doggie bed!!I raise and show American Bully's in dog shows. My foundation female, Xena loves this bed. She is the only one of my three that took right too it. Her daughter and son are not as intuitive as she is and I cannot get them to lay on it. I bought the large size hoping that two of them would use it together. It is large enough for a larger dog breed like a Rottweiler, Labrador or German Shepard. My dogs weigh in the 60 pound range. I put them on the back porch for a few hours in the morning. It is getting a little cooler so Xena utilized this bed immediately. I have had it for just over a week now and Xena uses it every day. Installation was easy without directions. But when you go to Velcro the flap on the one end, you will need a second person to help you pull it taut. We have not washed the cover yet but will soon. It is much better than a dog bed pillow type of bed because those eventually take on the dogs smell and are harder to wash becasue of their larger size cushions. This canvas is forgiving when Xena lays on it and can stretch. And it take up far less room in the wash machine and dryer. I am super glad I gave this a try. It is a keeper and I wont ever be uying dog bed pillows again. This is the way to go!
Joan L. Sample/AuthorNot bad!I purchased the large bed for my 50 pound + Sheppard mix. It came in many pieces but my son who can put together anything didn't have much trouble. It's fine and as pictured. The only problem I have is: the bed tends to tip a bit when my dog gets off of it. I hope she just needs to learn how to get off where this does not happen.She was afraid to get on it at first, as it's different from her past beds. They have not been raised, I wanted a bed off the floor because her canine brother who is 13 yrs old likes to urinate on her floor beds. What can I say he's well-- you fill in the rest)Oh, I brought a cushion to go on the bed, it helps make it easier to sleep on and everyone likes cushions to lie on!When I get pictures of her on it I will post. Her brother who is six pounds, you know the one that urinates on her floor beds loves it and is trying to take it over. I sure hope he does not go on it!