Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Black Metal Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Black Metal Frame is in stock.
- Meterial: Metal Frame, Textilene Mesh Fabric, and Non-Slip Rubber Feet. All the edges of the Dog Bed Mat are wrapped directly inside in Frame, Indestructible & Nowhere to chew. Say goodbye to the fear of a sudden bed collapse.
- Floor No More. The Textilene dog bed mat allows air to flow, features sturdy and breathability. And the raised cot lifts your doggy pal off floor or wet gress, to keep him more comfortable, cleaner, dryer, and healthier.
- Easy to Clean. Pet hair, dirt, grime (or other stains brought by your dog from outside lawn) don't cling to the tight mesh, simply hose off with water and allow to dry. Besides, you can also wipe them clean with a wet towel.
- Easy to Assemble. Screws and hex tool are included. And more, some accessories have been assembled and can be installed directly. Portable and Perfect for indoor, outdoor, picnic, camping, training… Quality sleep on the go!
- Medium Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Poodle, Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Bulldog, Corgis, Pomeranian, Border Collie, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Border Collie, Samoyed, Wolf dog etc.
- X Large Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x23 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog etc.
- XX Large Size: 59"x37.5"x9" (150x95x23 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog, Great Danes etc.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
KyShawna J.Easy assembly, dogs love itOnce I read the instructions to make sure I was assembling the bed properly it took me about 5-10 minutes to put it together. It was bigger than I thought, two of my 70+lbs pitties could fit together and it didn’t fall through. I love the mesh material, it’s easy to clean vs putting a regular bed in the wash. There are really no cons, just get it
Chip HunterNice-looking and sturdy dog bed - Large, brown fabric, black frame.Our dog Stella seems to be enjoying this elevated bed so far. We had been looking for something that she would be able to get up on rather than the couch. The bed looks nice, having an attractive mesh fabric, sturdy metal frame, and cute dog feet on the legs. Much better looking than most padded beds, which matters since it stays in our living room. It is also very sturdy and has withstood the test of our kids using it like a trampoline. We selected the Large size for our long-legged 60 pound dog and it seems about right, though a little larger might allow her to stretch out a bit more. Stella doesn’t necessarily consider this her top choice for a place to nap, but she does get on it and sleep comfortably when we tell her to get off the couch. Recommended!
JezzyGreat Dane approvedI got a size large I have a great Dane that’s 130 pounds and I just love it. Assembly was very easy the details on the legs are a little paw prints with non-skid pads underneath which are so nice. When my dog gets on and off the bed the bed does not slide on tile. This has been scratch resistant due to that my great Dane likes to nest and circle a couple times before she lays down great sturdy well-made product
MarySturdy and easy to assembleVery impressed with the excellent quality of this dog cot! I purchased it to use as a training platform for my 70 lb. rescue puppy. I got the x-large and it is the perfect size. It was so easy to put together with no tools required and it is very sturdy. Nice touch that the legs are dog paws. Highly recommend.
RoxanneFabric is durable and size is perfect for my lab retrieverMy dog loves this bed! We placed it in a shaded area in the backyard. It should hold up the elements well. The directions aren't the best, but there are very few pieces involved in the assembly so it goes by pretty quick. I suggest putting the bed facedown during assembly- makes it a lot easier.The fabric is soft and durable. I was worried about the fabric staying in place, but it hasn't fallen yet, so it should be fine. If your dogs’ nails get long (like mine), you won’t need to worry about the fabric tearing from their nails.The size we ordered is plenty big for our lab retriever (70 pounds).