Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
S. GreeneGreat Product - Even Better Customer ServiceFirst, I never write reviews, but this company has really impressed me. My Great Pyrenees loves her elevated bed and it has survived her 111Lbs and wrestling matches with her 70Lbs sister. Unfortunately, one of the legs didn't survive my 200+Lbs husband falling on it. I reached out to the company and had a response within 24hrs saying they would send a replacement for free. I explained what happened and said I would be happy to pay for the replacement, but they insisted on sending it for free. Best customer service I've experienced in a long time, and my big girl is happy to have her bed back. Highly recommend this product and company.
A. E. AraujoMy pup loves her new bed so much!This is an excellent product. It is so sturdy & comfortable for my very pleased pup. We are doing spot training with her so that she will have a happy safe place of her own to go to...i.e. when someone bangs on the front door, we can divert her to it instead of a visitor's ankle. This would also be very comfortable for a senior dog suffering from arthritis or other conditions. I reccomend this excellent product and seller highly!
The boyzShe loves it!Easy to assemble and it seems very sturdy. He old bed tore (not this brand) that she barely fit on any more. This is an XL and she has room to spread out without having to rest her head on the bar. She literally got on and fell asleep. I can't say anything about chew proof, because she is not a chewers of anything but her bones. Love it!
Christopher l Arntz
DanielleGreat for Large DogsMy 120 lb black lab has hated every plush bed we’ve bought him. My theory was he got too hot on them, even the “cooling” ones so I bought this elevated one hoping the air circulation would help and he loves it! I was a little nervous at first since one side is held on by Velcro but it has never been an issue. He uses it so much we bought a second for another room in the house.
Lia RGreat PyreneesI purchased the XL for my Great Pyr. I was a little worried it would be too small because he usually needs an XXL for most beds. It was easy to assemble and it fit him perfectly. I can’t say it’s chew proof because my dog doesn’t chew on things and I haven’t cleaned it yet so I can’t comment on that either, but it does look fairly easy to clean. It holds his weight well and doesn’t sag. He was a little scared of it at first but now he loves it… never purchasing another dog bed again