Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed
Only %1 left
As low as $34.99
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Heidi BairdDurable and lovedBoth our dogs and both our cats love this bed. Easy to assemble and plenty of room for the dog(s). For reference we have 2 German Shorthair pointers. Around 52lbs (male) and 35lbs (still a pup, female).
Gary PerreaultGreat productPups love it
Angela CurryI bought two. One is holding up well the other is flimsy and falling apartThus product is easy to assemble and easy to clean but it’s not chew proof. It does hold the weight of two 40 lb dogs
Maureen and BJ Watkins
MommoGreat little raised bedOrdered two different elevated beds. This one was much sturdier than the other. Dog loves it.
JellybeansMy dog loves this!I have a pitbull/mastiff mix that loves to chew up any bed that I buy him. While dog beds are super expensive and buying a new one every couple weeks was a headache too, my biggest concern was that he would sometimes eat the stuffing and then vomit. It doesn’t matter how many walks he goes on or how many chew toys he has, he just loves to chew up his bed. This is a lifesaver. My dog hasn’t even tried to chew this bed up and he’s super comfy on it. He loves it
hulda deckerMy baby only has 3 legs and it's easy for him to get on.Well I have 3 baby's an they haven't chewed it. Lol it was a pain to put the last part togetherVey tight. But they all love it and I will buy another one.
James IrwinHe loves it..Liked it
sherman leddonPerfect for an older family memberThis was perfecr for our older puppers. She.got to the point whwre she could no longer get up on the couch. This was perfect for her last days as sad as that is. Easy for an older dog to get onto, semi easy to assemble (required some muscle), and i think easy for an older pup to get used to.