Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
S. GreeneGreat Product - Even Better Customer ServiceFirst, I never write reviews, but this company has really impressed me. My Great Pyrenees loves her elevated bed and it has survived her 111Lbs and wrestling matches with her 70Lbs sister. Unfortunately, one of the legs didn't survive my 200+Lbs husband falling on it. I reached out to the company and had a response within 24hrs saying they would send a replacement for free. I explained what happened and said I would be happy to pay for the replacement, but they insisted on sending it for free. Best customer service I've experienced in a long time, and my big girl is happy to have her bed back. Highly recommend this product and company.
A. E. AraujoMy pup loves her new bed so much!This is an excellent product. It is so sturdy & comfortable for my very pleased pup. We are doing spot training with her so that she will have a happy safe place of her own to go to...i.e. when someone bangs on the front door, we can divert her to it instead of a visitor's ankle. This would also be very comfortable for a senior dog suffering from arthritis or other conditions. I reccomend this excellent product and seller highly!
Mrs RichmondDogs love the cot outdoors but measurements offMy dogs usually tear up every cotton bed but this time they couldn’t rip it or bite it. They tried to and even licked it but they realized it’s indestructible. The only thing is it’s light weight so I added some free weights on the bottom of each leg to make the bed immobile. Added gorilla super glue inside the rubber stoppers to keep the bed from being lifted out of the rubber stoppers on the bottom of each leg. Now bed weighs 40 Lbs and my dogs can’t pull it around and accidentally move it and wind cannot tip the bed over. Gave 4 stars cause the rod measurements are off. I almost couldn’t fasten the Velcro back because the bars are a lil too long.
scnfreemanReally nice bedI got this for our dog. She does use it and likes it, but I think the cat loves it more!! He is on it more than our dog. The bed is nice and seems pretty durable. It was not too hard to put together. I was able to put it together by myself. I have only had it a few days, but I think it is going to hold up well and be easy to clean.