Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
CharyneXL-Doberman Review90+ lb doberman loves it. This is his outdoor bed. I rated chew proof 4 star because it honestly depends on the upbringing of the pet. Some pets have the capability to simply chew through anything. My doberman is well behaved when it comes to chewing so I did not experience any issues in that department. Advertises rubber feet, that is FALSE. Feet are hard plastic so if you dont want this to slide around on tile you might have to DIY glue gun the bottoms or buy sticky anti-slip pads. After initial assembly it does not lay on all fours when placed on the ground. All it requires is your pets weight and then it will adjust and stay flat with or without them on it. Love the price because if it dies on me within a year I can always replace for 50$, not like others similar to except with a price tag that is outright insane. Dobe loves it. Bounds on it every time he is outside and it holds up nicely.
Kathy MPerfect bed for hot natured dogsMy girls loves this bed. She would never lay on the “regular” dog beds for long because she gets hot quickly. This bed lets the air flow around her. She was a little unsure at first because it will slide a little on our wood floors so we do have to get something soon for that. I can’t speak to its durability because luckily she is past the chewing stage, but it seems durable. It’s big enough, but I wish I would have gotten the XL. She is a 75lb labradoodle and she could stretch out a little more than she can on the large. She mainly curls up to sleep, so the large works. Anyway, great bed. Buy it. You won’t regret it!
Rachelle MontgomeryGood quality and valueWe recently started working with a dog trainer who recommended buying elevated beds to teach the command “place.“ The ones he recommended were nice but I did not like the way they looked with the PVC pipe. These are a great alternative and they look decent in our central living area. We have had them for about three weeks. My dogs weigh 90 pounds and 40 pounds and they have been extremely sturdy and perfect for working on new commands. So far have not needed to clean them, the dogs only use them while we are working on training. And neither of the dogs have tried to chew on them.
traceyCant say how comfy it is as personally not slept on it but our pup loves it and now sleeps on this instead of us lol. Its very well made and super strong and smart looking. Easy to put together with no issues and definitely recommend this bed. We have an old blanket on it at the moment due to how wet outside is but wouldnt think it would be hard to clean.