Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Grace KellieGreat for Dogs Who Get HotWe bought the XL size for our 65lb anatolian shepherd mix so he would have enough room to sprawl out. Since he's a long and thick haired dog, he usually gets too hot sleeping on regular dog beds and will move to the cooler bathroom or kitchen floor to sleep at night. I didn't want him to have to sleep on the floor, so I got this hoping it would keep him cool and comfortable. Mission accomplished! He immediately knew this was his bed and now spends most of the night sleeping in it. He also loves to run and jump on it when he and his brother (a 35lb basset mix) play, and it holds up to that very well. It was super easy to put together, but it is a bit difficult to move. It's not super study when you lift it.
The boyzShe loves it!Easy to assemble and it seems very sturdy. He old bed tore (not this brand) that she barely fit on any more. This is an XL and she has room to spread out without having to rest her head on the bar. She literally got on and fell asleep. I can't say anything about chew proof, because she is not a chewers of anything but her bones. Love it!
Christopher l Arntz
Gwen GreenXXL raised bedSure am glad I have a huge family room. I got the XXL because awhile back I had ordered the XL dog bed pillow when he stretches out it’s to small. You can see how big this cot is. Zeus took right to it. He is a 70 lb albino boxer 3yrs old.Pro’s Zeus likes it. My son had no trouble putting it together and the mesh was tight.Con’s It is very large if you have a small room I would not recommend getting the XXL, as soon as Zeus got on it , it sagged a lot ( see last photo). I have ordered another pillow like the one you see him on. I am hoping that turned sideways of the cot they will both fit and he won’t sag as much.Overall I am satisfied with the cot because Zeus likes it.Gwen Green
DanielleGreat for Large DogsMy 120 lb black lab has hated every plush bed we’ve bought him. My theory was he got too hot on them, even the “cooling” ones so I bought this elevated one hoping the air circulation would help and he loves it! I was a little nervous at first since one side is held on by Velcro but it has never been an issue. He uses it so much we bought a second for another room in the house.
Lia RGreat PyreneesI purchased the XL for my Great Pyr. I was a little worried it would be too small because he usually needs an XXL for most beds. It was easy to assemble and it fit him perfectly. I can’t say it’s chew proof because my dog doesn’t chew on things and I haven’t cleaned it yet so I can’t comment on that either, but it does look fairly easy to clean. It holds his weight well and doesn’t sag. He was a little scared of it at first but now he loves it… never purchasing another dog bed again