Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
SabrinaPerfect solution for a pup in training!I purchased this product back in February. Prior to this pet bed purchase, my pups did not have their own bed for months. I stopped buying beds bc they kept peeing on them& it was just hard to clean up. My dogs have quite the personality… so I decided give a bed another try… except this time I went with a more untraditional type of bed. My smaller dog is was always peeing on the mattress, the sofa, & all out blankets!& WOW this bed is amazing!! It really changed the game. It is so easily cleaned & easyly moved or stored anywhere in the home.The beds keep them cool & i think that dogs appreciate it.
RLWell constructed and comfy.I put his favorite blanket on it initially to get him acquainted but looks like it will work well LOL. For reference he his 42 lbs and is a medium size bed. Mainly will use it outside so the blanket will come off. Looks like it will shed water and dry quickly.
MamaJFalse information on this product...It DOES NOT have nonslip feet on the legs. The bed slides all over on my wooden floors. I had to find something to temporarily put on them to keep them from sliding as bad. Unfortunately, I will be making a trip to the store to find something that will work better. It was tight to put the last leg together but I wouldn't consider it to have been hard to do. Cleaning it is super easy. Overall I give it 4 stars.
CustomerEasiest dog bed to clean. Perfect for elderly dogsI like this bed because you can use it inside or outside. It's easy to clean just hose It Off. I use mine inside with a thin dog bed "mattress topper" on top. When the top cushion is in the wash. my dog's I like both main mesh bed and any copper or blanket I add. I like it because it keeps my dogs off the ground. Also the tan color is very neutral and works well with my flooring. I will likely purchase a second bed. I highly recommend for an elderly dog that might be having accidents. It is good for their achy joints and super easy to clean. It also protects your floors because it is elevated so you can see underneath if they have had an accident.
jessyNice!Doubles as a step up or down from bed, bonus. My boys hips have been bothering him, and I wanted to give him another option, something easier than getting down onto the floor to lay down.Not going to lie, assembly is rough, but it's exactly what is expect from a bed meant to be taut. Follow the method for velcroing one review left in video form. Struggle through getting the poles in the corner pieces, ITS POSSIBLE. Just takes clever maneuvering.So far so good. He's a 100lb sheherd. He fits with room to spare. He's also a fearful awkward goof ball and usually avoids new things. He took right to it.
Jessie SOld dog approvedI bought this cot after noticing my old girl was not sleeping well on her current foam filled dog bed and choosing to sleep on the cool hardwood instead. I put it together just after our walk today and she hasn't budged. I think she approves!She is a black lab/golden retriever mix I think (pound puppy, so not sure) and about 75-85lbs and I ordered a large.After reading reveiws, i thought it would be difficult to out together but it was axtually super easy. I used my leg to push down on the one end while I pulled the other end into place with very minimal effort.Do far, I'm rather pleased and if it holds up well, I intend on buying one for outside as well.
LynnHe loves itI have had several of these types of cots, this one so far is the best. Easy to put together, very sturdy (one I bought broke within a week). You get what you pay for, I won’t cheap out again. This guy is 100lbs I bought an XL and it’s perfect for him, he loves it way more than his dog beds. We are rescuing a female GSD and I will be buying one for her too.