Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
CasandraDoggy favoriteMy dogs have destroyed every bed we’ve ever bought them - except this one. They haven’t tried to chew on it once! They both have some pretty sharp nails and have yet to tear it. Our lab is about 100 lbs. & our shepherd is 50 (XL cot for each). Easy to clean since we had to spray one at one point. Only complaint is that it’s a bit tricky to assemble, def recommend the video instructions.
G. K.Our 13 yo Akita walked right on (with his bed on it) and laid right down, no coaxing.Our boy is getting older yet he walks right on and no grunting/groaning when gets up or down.His bed fit perfectly on it.No drafty cool floor either.The plastic feet are little dog feet/paws. Cute touch.
MelissaNot stableIt will be easy to clean and Charlie loves it. However, I’m really annoyed it’s NOT stable on all four legs. If he gets on, it wobbles a bit bc of the middle bar. Then when he’s laying, if he’s not dead center, and just slightly over, one leg is off the ground. Kind of annoying given the price.
KarenMy dogs love it.I bought this originally so my dogs would have a bed up off the floor. I bought only one at first because I wasn’t sure they would like it. After trying it for a few days I ended up getting a second one.Both dogs love it. It seems to be comfy, and they’re easy to clean…just wipe them down.They’re great to travel with. Last weekend I had to board both dogs, and took their beds with them. They fold up similar to an umbrella, and take up very little space when transporting them. They’re very sturdy, and nice looking. I very highly recommend them.
Susana Flores Diaz