Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
R. SineShe's loves itI have a 4 month old Irish wolfhound who for whatever reason thinks her soft cozy pet beds are a puppy pad, so after destroying several I decided to go with this. She loves it. I feel better knowing her joints aren't getting sore from laying on the floor and she's seems very comfortable. We've been using it for a week and it has stretched out but I have plenty of Velcro area to tighten it with. It was difficult to put together because it's fitted so tightly but that just tells me it's going to hold up and as my big girl grows I need to know that it will hold up to her size and weight. This was a great price and I'm happy with it.
KenzieHe loves itMy pup is getting old and needed a better bed, he likes it alot but I need to get a pillow top for it to be better. He seems to be more comfortable when he's sleeping though which I'm very happy about (:Plus it was simple to put together and take apart to wash!
ShellyGreat qualityI bought the X-Large bed for my 75 pound Swiss shepherd. She’s skiddish so I was a little worried it would wobble too much for her but she loves it and is comfortable. The bed was very easy to put together and is great quality. I love that the grips on the legs of the bed are little paws!
KellynnGreat - Holds our MastiffWe are a multi dog household, with all of our dogs weighing between 50-215 lbs. We have several raised beds, some much more expensive. This year we bought 3 of the XL raised beds for outside with the intention of our three “smaller” dogs using those but one of them quickly became our 215 lb mastiff’s favorite bed. Although not rated for his size - this bed has withstood him laying on it daily. We plan to purchase a couple more.
MoomynxArrived 5 minutes before I took the pictures. Really easy to assemble though there is a knack to getting the legs on as there's lots of tension. Mesh part looks well sewn and whole frame is very sturdy. It does twist when not on the floor but as soon as you place it, press down the side that's sticking up and it stays down. Our dog is a Labrador X Newfoundland and she weighs about 33kg. It's taken her weight no problem and she seems happy. We put her dog bed on top for added comfort. Overall it's a great dog bed but a little bit expensive.