Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
DanielleGreat for Large DogsMy 120 lb black lab has hated every plush bed we’ve bought him. My theory was he got too hot on them, even the “cooling” ones so I bought this elevated one hoping the air circulation would help and he loves it! I was a little nervous at first since one side is held on by Velcro but it has never been an issue. He uses it so much we bought a second for another room in the house.
Cold BrewMy dog likes his new bed!The bed was easy to build. It is not as sturdy as what I had imagined. I got this bed because my dog would try to dig on his old soft bed and created a hole. My dog has not dug his new bed so far. I put blankets on the bed to make it comfy. The bed material is also nice and cool for the summer.
Drianne AgainaShe like itMy dog likes it but it scares her when she jumps off because it slides on the floor. There’s no grip to it. It was also hard to put together. I wish the top part had Velcro on all the sides so I could take it off easily. My dog is a 22lb mini Australian shepherd and I purchased a medium.
Miguel Mendez VazquezGreat product, even better customer support!I purchased this product as a training tool for my dog, but he has learned to love it and I find him enjoying it even after our training sessions! He will take his toys and treats to his elevated bed and lounge all by himself. I find it to be the perfect size, even when he’s fully grown. Love the color and very well built.Speaking on the GREAT customer service, I had an issue where one of the legs breaking while putting it together. I reached out the company via email and they responded quickly and sent me a new replacement bed! This speaks volumes for this company and I will definitely be purchasing again in the future.