Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Pitbull ownerElevated dog bedThis elevated dog bed looks great, most reviews said they struggled to set it up but I did it in less than 5 minutes with the large size bed. It holds my bully up good considering he’s 90lbs and he’s also 13 years old. He fits perfectly no matter which way he lays. Only thing is the “non-slip legs”, they DO slide but I fixed that with some hot glue on the bottom so it doesn’t slide anymore. At first my dog wasn’t to sure of this bed but after a couple of minutes and some reminders that that’s his new bed, he now loves it.
SamMy dogs love itI have two medium size dogs, both between 30-40lbs and they lay on it comfortably together. I've had it for about a month now and it's still like new. I was nervous their nails would puncture it at first but it's honestly very sturdy and well made I havn't had any issues with it. I use it at night to keep them off of my bed and slide it under the bed in the morning to have more floor space. I would definitly recommend it for someone with dogs
miss c mocklerWasn't sure our massive shepherd would fit or like it, and he loves it.Fits on it really wellHe was out test run so will be buying more for the other dogsIt is a pain to put together but can be done with some brute forceUpdate: dogs adore them!!! Wount but any other type of bed
R. SineShe's loves itI have a 4 month old Irish wolfhound who for whatever reason thinks her soft cozy pet beds are a puppy pad, so after destroying several I decided to go with this. She loves it. I feel better knowing her joints aren't getting sore from laying on the floor and she's seems very comfortable. We've been using it for a week and it has stretched out but I have plenty of Velcro area to tighten it with. It was difficult to put together because it's fitted so tightly but that just tells me it's going to hold up and as my big girl grows I need to know that it will hold up to her size and weight. This was a great price and I'm happy with it.