Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
JanieNot chew proof at allPerfect for my 75lbs malinois and definitely not chew proof as my malinois already started chewing the corners that are plastic. They should be made out of metal to be chew proof and he can also chew all sides of the bed that will destroy the mesh material so i have to watch him closely
Kayt MarieCat is obsessedI bought this for my 10lb, 8 year old cat. She is obsessed with it and lays on it every single day. She lays on it, under it, beside it. I leave it on the balcony so it has been rained on numerous times during the last month that I’ve had it. It still looks brand new. So glad I purchased it.As a side note, for anyone with a cat… never leave your cat unattended on a balcony. I only allow my cat out there when I can see her. When she was young, I made the mistake of leaving her unattended so I could go to the bathroom and she jumped off of a 2 story balcony. She was completely unharmed but I had no clue she would try that. Now I know.
JenSFit for a Great Dane! Just Buy it!I bought the XL size, wasn’t sure if it would fit my heavy, extremely large dog. Great news it does! He was reluctant to climb on it until I put his bed on top. Once he climbed up and laid down he didn’t get up for at least and hour. I can tell it’s more comfortable for him then laying in the ground with a bed, like a hammock for a dog. I like that I can easily clean it if needed and the bed on top won’t get as dirty since we bring the bed inside as well.
RhondaDog Loves It!I am so pleased with this elevated bed. I'm mainly using it for the "place" command from dog training. I tried putting it together on my own and was struggling with fitting the pieces together. I went to the Q&A and found just what I needed, to use a rubber mallet and tap the pieces gently. That worked like a charm for this 62-year-old woman, and I had the whole thing put together by myself in no time. It seems very well made, and my powerful chewer hasn't been about to chew through it. She hasn't really even tried, I believe just because it isn't her typical "fluffy" bed. I did notice the bed would slide slightly on tile, but I found some rubber stick-on round things at Lowe's and stuck them to the bottom of the feet to add a little more traction, and those have worked very well. I'm actually thinking about ordering a second bed for outside on the deck! As far as size perspective, my dog is a 55-pound Great Pyrenees mix and I ordered the L, which seemed to be the perfect size. She is tall and lean and very leggy. As you can see, she approves!