Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
KrisTikiMy dog thinks this is fabulous! Me...eh.Yes...that is my cat, not my dog. She seems to approve, also!Packaging was fine.Came quickly.Consists of 4 metal rods to go through the hammock pockets.1 hammock.4 metal legs with a plastic 3 way connector on one end and a plastic cap/foot on the other. The plastic is hard.It was not easy to put the legs on and wrap the 4th side of the hammock around the last side. I'm not strong enough to stretch it very much.When I set it down, it was not square and very wonky. Not a problem, I just pushed the corners down and it straightened out.I am using it to get the dogs orthopedic dog bed off the floor.Not sure how it will hold up. My dog is 80+#. I have one I bought years ago in australia. Its very much more robust, no plastic, and was much easier to put together with screws. I think this design could be improved. As long as it holds up for 20+ years...I doubt complain!
jamie l bousquetNice and sturdy and keeps my pup off the ground.I got this bed for my 75lb German Shepherd for the garage. We needed something easy to clean and to keep him off the garage floor. He loves to hang out and watch my husband and father work on the cars, but after laying on the floor would be dirty and smelly. Now he has a nice, comfy, clean place to be. The only problem we had was during assembly, it is really tight and my dad cracked one of the feet trying to get the cover over it but still works and functions properly.
Annette AHOLDS MY 185lb CENTRAL ASAIN SHEPARD!!My 185lb CAS loves his new raised bed & immediately walked right onto it. He loves to hangout outside inside the screened-in porch but he needed some type of bed to lay on so I decided to go with this one. My 85lb Doberman can squeeze beside him but I don’t think they would ever sleep on it together unless they absolutely had to. I ordered the biggest size you can get & it does sag a little but not to the point where it is touching the floor. We will see how it holds up for the mean time. :)