Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Metal Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Metal Frame is in stock.
- Meterial: Metal Frame, Textilene Mesh Fabric, and Non-Slip Rubber Feet. All the edges of the Dog Bed Mat are wrapped directly inside in Frame, Indestructible & Nowhere to chew. Say goodbye to the fear of a sudden bed collapse.
- Floor No More. The Textilene dog bed mat allows air to flow, features sturdy and breathability. And the raised cot lifts your doggy pal off floor or wet gress, to keep him more comfortable, cleaner, dryer, and healthier.
- Easy to Clean. Pet hair, dirt, grime (or other stains brought by your dog from outside lawn) don't cling to the tight mesh, simply hose off with water and allow to dry. Besides, you can also wipe them clean with a wet towel.
- Easy to Assemble. Screws and hex tool are included. And more, some accessories have been assembled and can be installed directly. Portable and Perfect for indoor, outdoor, picnic, camping, training… Quality sleep on the go!
- Medium Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Poodle, Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Bulldog, Corgis, Pomeranian, Border Collie, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Border Collie, Samoyed, Wolf dog etc.
- X Large Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x23 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog etc.
- XX Large Size: 59"x37.5"x9" (150x95x23 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog, Great Danes etc.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Buddy's momThe feet do NOT have rubber on the bottomIt was fairly easy to assemble but the warning that due to the lack of stretch the material it may require 2 people to finish the last corner was not a problem at all. In fact there does seem to be some give in the material, more than I’d hoped. It is not taunt through the middle. It hasn’t posed a problem but since my Briard is so heavy (106#) I’m afraid it will sag over time. My biggest issue with this product is the feet. While advertised as non-skid that is absolutely not the case. My dog was afraid to get on it due to it sliding around. It’s fine on carpet but that is not where I intended to place it. So I got these real rubber tips and threw the others away. While the black feet are “cute “ no one can see the bottom of them and the non-skid description is not accurate. I haven’t had the bed very long so can’t say I’d buy it again presently. Time will tell.
djGreat dog bed; wonderful companyThis is another positive. I bought this for my larger dog but the smaller one gets on it every single time my larger dog lays to sun bathe or anything else. This is a comfortable bed that is very easy to clean and to put together. Love the bed, love veehoo.
C. TaylorBig bed for a big dogMy dog loves to dig in my flower bed to find a cool place to lay when she is in the yard, hopefully this bed will stop her from doing that. She is a116 lb Pyrador (half lab half Great Pyrenees) and this XL bed is the perfect size for her to stretch out on. She wasn’t sure about it at first but it only took her one time of being shown it was hers and the second time I called she got right on. The bed has a cute detail , dog feet on the bottom of the feet. Easy to put together and was light enough to carry it down the stairs to put it outside. If she doesn’t like it my 3 year old granddaughter loves it and wanted it for her bed!
JAMES VANDERSCHAAFThis Elevated Dog Bed is nice but Jacklyn wont sit on it.This is a well-made Elevated Dog Bed, it was fairly easy to put together, the last leg was a bit tough but I was able to get it done. Jacklyn won’t get up on it, maybe she just needs some time to get used to it but for now it’s a vacant rest area.
BBDogMomConstantly Improving Their DesignI absolutely love the Veehoo brand of dog beds. We have a couple other of their beds and my only complaint back when I got these was that it was a bit difficult to put them together. You know how the last corner is always the most difficult on dog beds regardless of brand. Otherwise, Veehoo makes a truly stellar product.Well guess what. They solved the difficult last corner! Holeeeeey moleeeeey, I did not think this was possible.I procrastinated putting this bed together simply because of that final aggravating corner. So when you assemble this bed, you do it upside down and hopefully without the "help" I had. I guess having someone weight it down was a little helpful? Anyway, Veehoo has a very clever design for their beds which simply involves a PVC or fiberglass dowel inserted into a sleeve of the bed, then you slide the frame piece over that. With this bed, the corner braces came assembled so I unscrewed the little screws, popped the pieces in the corners, and rescrewed the screws. The dreaded last corner went together just as easily as the rest and the fabric was just as taut as when the corners make me curse. I put this awesome bed together in less than ten minutes.Veehoo beds do cost a little more than some of the other elevated dog beds. Having tried the cheapest cheapies, the mid range, and what I now think of as the Cadillac, the Cadillac is the way to go. These beds are sturdy, ACTUALLY chew and dig proof, hold up to regular power washing, and now the easiest thing I think I have ever assembled.
WifeMomLoveAwesome bedMy Rhodesian loves to go out in the yard and lay. He typically tries to lay on the outdoor sofa or lounger so I was hoping he would like this. He seems to love it! It was really easy to put together, is lightweight and sturdy. So far, it is indestructible too! My puppy tried to chew it (as he does everything) and he hasn’t had success getting any grip.
elaine brightEasy assemblyPROSwashable by wiping off. It will be hard to get it apart to wash canvas in a machine.Tools to put together comes with the kit. It took about 20 minutes to put together.All the canvas edges are covered with frame so will be hard to chew the canvas, hopefully they are not motivated to chew the hard rubber outer frame.Following instructions it went together pretty easily. Just don't tighten up all the screws until it is all together then do final tightening with the tool.I put a small blanket on it and pup went to sleep on it with in a few minutes of putting it out.CONSno cons so far