Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Lightweight, durable frame and fabric, sturdy, elevated dog bedThis Veehoo elevated bed is so easy to assembly, the instructions were very easy to understand and it took my husband less than 10 minutes to assembleIt is durable and lightweight, great to take it to a park or when you go on vacation on your RV.The mesh fabric surface made to last, is excellent during summer time since the air flow under to keep my poodle cool. However right now I put a bed on top of it, since it gets cold at night and he doesn’t like blankets.The frame is very sturdy made of coated aluminum to prevent rust. This bed is great if you have a bed shredder dog, he won’t we able to destroy this one.I bought the large size so I could accommodate his other bed on top during winter season it measures 42"L x 30"W x 7"H.Overall ultra comfortable bed ideal for use on various surfaces, indoors or outside with skid resistant feet for extra stability during movement and extremely easy to clean, you can either removed the fabric and put it in the washer or wash outside with a hose. Highly recommended.
Jenn BeswickThe best quality dog bedIf you are looking for a legit DURABLE raised dog bed this is the one you need. No plastic pieces, it’s metal and put together with screws so you have the comfort of knowing this will last.Assembly was way easier that I thought, I was able to put it together on my own even though the directions say you may need two people. I got it together in about 20 minutes by myself.There’s no sagging in the fabric while my dog is on it, he weighs about 50 pounds.Save yourself the disappointment of a plastic raised bed and get this one instead!
Wylee's momHeavy duty chew proof elevated cotThis is a very heavy duty raised cot that is a very comfortable option for all dogs but especially for the dog that chews. The assembly of this cot is not easy and will take some time. The small side support bar that must be fed through the heavy canvas catches the entire way feeding it through. The last screw is extremely difficult to align as the cot is so tight it's being pulled towards the center, but it can be done (my husband did get the last screw in). This is definitely a very strong cot that will not be easy to destroy, the canvas is very thick and durable and should be easy to clean. I cannot report any negatives to this cot other than the assembly and part of that is because it's so tightly put together in order to make it durable. I definitely highly recommend this cot, it's well made and strong, I would definitely buy it again.Thank you for reading my honest review, I hope it was helpful.
kurt saltersFinally a real....Finally a real dog bed for large dogs. I have been through several dog beds that claim that can handle a extra large dog and this bed does it all of it. Thanks for making an amazing dog bed!! I recommend this bed to all dog lovers who care about their pets comfort. Again thank you for making a wonderful product.
Randi K Simmons
Alejandro Uribe Luna