- Ultra-comfortable Shu velveteen is crafted as the sleeping area, and filled with premium PP cotton, this dog crate mat boasts a sense of superior comfort. And the bottom crafted of durable Oxford cloth with PU coating, featuring in anti-slip, waterproof, dirty resistant merits.
- 100% Washable Dog Crate Bed: Allow both Machine and Hand Wash in Cold Water, Gentle Cycle and Tumble Dry on low temperature. Allow both Machine and Hand Wash in Cold Water, Gentle Cycle and Tumble Dry on low temperature.
- Made to fit the Veehoo elevated dog bed - Four-cornered elastic straps keep the pad in place. Two zippered pockets on each side of the middle is made for storaging the side straps which can be latched for extra stability.
- Feature versatility for other occasions such as in pet cages, car back seats, sofa, furniture and seats or just as the floor cushion. This dog crate mat also can be rolled up and taken with you on outdoor travel, and suitable for all seasons.
- Medium Size: 32" x 25", ideal for large dogs up to 50 lbs. Also the size is matched for veehoo elevated dog bed, could offer comfort to your pet's rest with this soft dog bed, suitable for Bulldog, Corgis, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Border Collie, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size: 42" x 30", ideal for large dogs up to 80 lbs. Also the size is matched for veehoo elevated dog bed, could offer comfort to your pet's rest with this soft dog bed, suitable for Rottweilers, Boxers, Border Collie, Wolf dog, German Shepherd etc.
- X Large Size: 49" x 33", ideal for large dogs up to 100 lbs. Also the size is matched for veehoo elevated dog bed, could offer comfort to your pet's rest with this soft dog bed, suitable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Wolf dog, German Shepherd etc.
- XX Large Size: 59" x 37.5", ideal for large dogs up to 100 lbs. Also the size is matched for veehoo elevated dog bed, could offer comfort to your pet's rest with this soft dog bed, suitable for Rottweilers, Wolf dog, German Shepherd, Doberman, Great Danes etc.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
N DrewNice soft dog mat for a crate or just the floorI actually got this for the floor but it would be ideal in a crate. It’s a soft fuzzy, yet durable feeling cover. You can also use the clipping straps if you want to roll it up and take it on a trip - it will store well and take up very little space. My dog took to it instantly! It’s got a padding in it but it’s not thick.
BackRowJoDog likes it, but it’s thin.The dog likes it and knew it was for her right away! It’s pretty thin, which I thought was a negative since I don’t have a frame to put it on and I wasn’t planning to put it in the crate., but I think the dog likes it thin. She likes to roll around on it and bunch it up. It’s got soft fleece on top and straps on the bottom. It’s pretty big. It fits my 85 pound dog about the size of a golden retriever. The nice thing about it being thin and lightweight is that I can easily put it in the back of the van if I’m going to take the dog on a longish trip, and she can lie down back there and let me drive. It would also be easy to take to stay at someone else’s house or something like that. I don’t know how it will do in the wash, but it seems sturdy.
BrandySuper versatile.This dog bed mat is great. It can be used in a crate, in an elevated bed, on the floor and like I use it on the couch my dog likes to lay on. It has a soft top but a waterproof bottom. Makes it perfect for protecting surfaces from muck and grime. It has a strap in the middle and elastic bands on the corners in the back to hold it in place if you are using it on something. It washes up well.
Ethan S.Good quality dog bedI got the medium size. This dog bed feels well-constructed. The materials are a nice combination of soft enough for a dog bed and durable enough to last. I appreciate some of the extra features like the belt around the middle (see pic) because it's a little wider than I need, and this belt allows me to sort of cinch it down. My dog has been happily sleeping on it in her crate for the last couple of weeks. My only complaint about it is that crates come in standard sizes and none of them are 32 inches in length. I have a 36 inch crate and, predictably, this bed is a bit short in the plastic tray (see pic). My alternative would have been to size up but then I would be 6 inches long. One other thing to mention, the description says this is 2 inches thick. It measures closer to 1.5 inches (see pic... the bottom is black, so it doesn't look like the tape measure is flush to the bottom, but it is). This pad comes vacuum packed so I even waited a bit to see if it would expand but it's not going to get any bigger than this. Overall, I am very happy with this bed becuase my dog is happy with this bed.
Tool Time TylerNot plush, but well madeThe construction of this pad is really good - it is backed with a heavy coated material and the plush side is a soft but yet rugged "carpet". It would really wash up well if your dog has an accident in his/her crate (yes, the manufacturer claims it is hand and machine washable). Has velcro tabs on each corner to lock on to your crates plastic base and even a strap to go across the center to secure. So shifting shouldn't be a problem. If you don't use the center strap they have small zip pockets on each side to place the non-used straps in to keep things tidy. My pictures don't do the pad justice because my crate is smaller than is required (20x24) and I had to roll the sides to make it fit. I actually think that this will work better for our Schnauzer because she leans against the sides all the time and this will give her a little comfort. The pad itself is not real thick, I would say about an inch in total.
Chad T.Very comfortable bed that has one sturdy and durable side with the other softer.I have a 35lb AussieDoodle that pretty much has the run of the house, so we wanted to get him a nice bed that he could relax at while we (and he until he gets too hot) enjoy the fireplace. It has two different sides--one is very sturdy and can withstand the nails, while the other is soft and like pilled fleece. He loves laying on it and the only reason for 4 versus 5 stars is that he has been able to pretty easily tear into the corner of it and rip the stuffing out. But that is more a testament to his determination than the quality of this bed.