Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
M. QuallsSturdy, chew proof, easy to assemble!I loved the Veehoo out of the box! It was thick material (I was concerned, my guy likes to "dig on the couches) and the legs were heavy and sturdy. The corner pieces were not only chew proof (I bot the chew proof model), but held the cot in a perfect rectangle during and after assembly. It was VERY exact manufacturing; holes in the right places, bolts long enough, frame strong but not heavy.My Veehoo came with extra bolts and nuts "just in case" (I guess) that one or two would get lost/stripped in the assembly process??I WAS prepared for a battle to get the fabric stretched enough to assemble all the corner pieces and especially "the last corner" that many reviewers were complaining about not being able to get done without involving other members of the family/neighbors/stronger people to get the job done. I didn't have any of the issues identified in some of the reviews.I didn't have any problem putting it together and completed the task alone by propping up the corners with pillows on my bed as I worked my way around each bolt threading and tightening on each corner. I did leave the bolts slightly loose (about two tightening rotations loose) so that I could wiggle and move the legs back and forth to more easily thread the bolts and install the corners successfully.
Sue LillyChew proof bed for half the price of others! Takes some assembly, but it’s pretty easy.My dog is a heavy chewer. Every fluffy bed we got was chewed to bits in a week or so. Then we found this bed, at half the price of most elevated beds. A motivated chewer like our dog might chew the mesh of this bed, so we bought a new rubberized kitchen rug, plus a used blanket and towel at the thrift store. The dog chews the top layers instead of the mesh, which worked out great.The bed does take some assembly, but it’s pretty easy.
OpinionatorMy dog loves itI was looking for a bed that my Pitty wouldn't chew because he eats everything and had to have $6000 abdominal surgery to remove carpet and pen remnants that he consumed and created a blockage. My dog seems to enjoy this bed when we are away and I don't have to worry about him chewing through it.