Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Glenna WiggintonHolds my 70lb K95 minutes to assemble, 2-3 minutes to disassemble. Easy to clean. Handles a 70 pound k9 climbing and jumping in and out of.Waited a couple of months to review it. Needed to give a true review other than really nice and "appears" sturdy. The length of the one I got fits just right against my full size bed and is about 2.5 feet wide. I'm glad that I got it.
SandraHas worked so farWhen I bought this I questioned how long it would take before my dog chewed through it. She is the type that will destroy anything, and the last bed a got her she started chewing it in minutes. However, so far this bed had actually lasted.The only issue I have found so far is that it does not allow water to drain through. So if you intend to leave it outside (which is why we got it), you will need to get the water out of it every time it rains.
My Work Number is 911Great elevated doggy cot!We have been working with a dog trainer on place and had been researching elevated dog beds and cots so that we had something at home similar to what we use in the training arena. This cot is much better made than anything I have used in the past. The biggest surprise were the little "feet" on the feet of the cot. An adorable detail. Everything came packaged neatly and assembly was easy. The metal frame is sturdy and will not bend and leaves no place where the dog will be able to get her teeth into the canvas. The large size is more than big enough for our catahoula/pitt mix and our doberman. Both Ivy and Sofie will be fighting over their doggie bed so we will probably have to order another one!!
Mark H. AnbinderCarter loves it!Carter insisted on curling up before I'd had a chance to do any assembly! This was easy to unpack, and I figured out that it was already partially assembled, with the frame already mounted on two of the four edges. The other two edges, which had been rolled up, required a rod to be inserted into the sewn edges, and then the aluminum frame slid over that. The aluminum frame pieces were a tight fit over the fabric-covered rods, so it took a few tries.
CustomerThis bed is perfect for my full grown male Great Dane. He has room to fully sprawl out. He laid on it as soon as I set it up.It does sag a bit in the middle but the material is not stretching and it is all holding together really well. It’s basically like a sturdy dog hammock.