Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Beverly E. Gebhardt
Jenna Case Lee
LB ReedPerfect and sturdyI love it and so does she. It's plenty big. The hard part is putting it together. She's a heavy constant chewer, and hasn't attempted to bite on her bed, I don't think she could. I purchased for training, when she just had the bed, she wouldn't place, but the moment we got this cot, she placed.
Glenna WiggintonHolds my 70lb K95 minutes to assemble, 2-3 minutes to disassemble. Easy to clean. Handles a 70 pound k9 climbing and jumping in and out of.Waited a couple of months to review it. Needed to give a true review other than really nice and "appears" sturdy. The length of the one I got fits just right against my full size bed and is about 2.5 feet wide. I'm glad that I got it.
SandraHas worked so farWhen I bought this I questioned how long it would take before my dog chewed through it. She is the type that will destroy anything, and the last bed a got her she started chewing it in minutes. However, so far this bed had actually lasted.The only issue I have found so far is that it does not allow water to drain through. So if you intend to leave it outside (which is why we got it), you will need to get the water out of it every time it rains.