Veehoo Chew-Proof Elevated Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
Only %1 left
As low as $55.99
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Mike BentleyThe best thing about this bed is that it really is 'chew-safe'. Our 9-month male German Malinois, who's 'eaten' all his previous beds - looks incredibly content on it. Also, with the bed being elevated, his body dries out quickly along with a circulation of fresh air around him, full-time. It looks good in our kitchen area too!
DRLove bed if it came with all the pieces to put togetherLove these beds I have a few. But someone in packaging needs to be fired. . 1st one I ordered was missing a hole for a screw so I had to drill one they aluminum. This last one I purchased as you can see from photo came with 5 set of screws and only 2 nuts so now I have to go to hardware store and find some that will work. I don’t have time to wait for replacements. Other then hardware missing pretty good beds
Josiethe only product my dog has not been able to destroy
Amazon CustomerThis is an excellent bed at a reasonable priceI love this cot. It is very durable and reasonably priced!
PaigeLove itVery sturdy . My dog is a 100 lbs and hasn’t sagged at all it’s perfect I will be buying another when they go on deal of the day for sure . Kinda pricey but still think it’s worth it
TheFleurNice Hangout Spot for Woman’s BF!My GSP needed a new bed for our outdoor porch & this one caught my eye…Fast ship & quality pcs that make the bed a nice add to my dog’s pleasures ??Note that 2 ppl will be needed for the xlarge assembly. Its just too awkward to try & secure the corners w/out the xtra hand.Good price - good net color selections. Recommend - I plan to buy another.
Sherry MartinBest Elevated Dog Bed EverThis is my 3rd elevated dog bed for my Husky and it is Absolutely the Best Ever. The frame is made of steel and there is no way any dog can chew the frame. The other 2 brands were destroyed within a month. While a bit tough to put together it was still easier than the other two brands I’ve had. Pretty sure this will last a long time and I will never buy another brand. I will now buy a Veehoo for my Springer too.
Carla ZGreat bed, it really is chew proof.My dog chewed up another brand in about 10 minutes. Found Veehoo chew proof and she hasn’t been able to do any damage to it.
sailgalGreat Sturdy Bed but Assembly DifficultThis is a good sturdy elevated bed & chew proof so far. My only complaint is that it was somewhat difficult to assemble. Lining up the screws properly to attach the legs took more time than expected, but was eventually achieved.
carrie wilsonGreat dog bedThis is the first dog bed that my dog has not made a hole in within the first week. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a dog that like to chew.