Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
CustomerEasy to assembleI had gotten another type of elevated bed in the past and recently got this one. This one is definitely easier to assemble than the other one. I also find that this bed is more stable, and chew proof than the others as well. My golden retriever loves it, and I want to get another one for my lab puppy.
Brittany knopffBest dog bed ever!!!after 2 broken nails and countless times dropping the Allen wrench I finally got it! I'd suggest two people for setup! Hope it lasts! I have another one I may setup if I feel like getting stressed out.Update: 2 months in the beds still look brand new!! The only beds my XXL dogs haven't torn up! I love them so much the hassle to setup is worth it! I ordered a 3rd for my other doberman pup!I would definitely recommend especially if you're at your wit's end with your dog destroying beds!
Regular CustomerReally is scratch Proof!!This is Cesar he has torn up about 6 beds and a outside mat for him to lay on. So my thinking is there is nothing comfortable I get him to lay on that he wont tear up, I saw this and decided to take a chance and got this for him to lay on outside. At first he just sniffed it and scoped it out, then he tried to scratch it loose, of course to tear it up, but low and behold he was not able to tear it and now he Loves laying on it outside under his fan.