Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Brittany knopffBest dog bed ever!!!after 2 broken nails and countless times dropping the Allen wrench I finally got it! I'd suggest two people for setup! Hope it lasts! I have another one I may setup if I feel like getting stressed out.Update: 2 months in the beds still look brand new!! The only beds my XXL dogs haven't torn up! I love them so much the hassle to setup is worth it! I ordered a 3rd for my other doberman pup!I would definitely recommend especially if you're at your wit's end with your dog destroying beds!
Ms. A. LambBough Xl for my golden retriever who has destroyed every bed I've given him . He absolutely loves this! Very easy to clean, I've mopped it over, hosed it down and just wiped with a cloth. Comes up lovely. It's off the floor so he doesn't get a chill and he literally can't get his teeth to grip anywhere for a chew! Well pleased, will be buying another for the other dog even though theres ample room for them both to lie on it. Great product and worth the price iny opinion bc I've spend way too much money on beds and this one seems built to last.
LyzzExtremely durableI have a 110 LB Cane Corso and a pit Bull and they both fit comfortably. I bought the XXL In pink, and my cane Corso hasn’t been able to tear it up. He’s torn up 3 beds. This bed has No exposed corners and made of sturdy metal so it detours him. He usually goes for anything plastic. Definitely worth the buy. I also had an issue with it arriving with a broken middle leg. And they replaced it with no questions asked and in a timely manner!
JeannetteGreat pet bedOur growing puppy loves her bed. This bed has a much higher weight capacity compared to others like it. She is an African Boerboel Mastiff so we were searching for a bed that will be able to hold her full grown. So far so good, she is still a puppy so time will tell!
Ceseilly wilburNot too shabbyPurchased the largest size, our Turkish Boz shepherd is only 15 weeks and 55 pounds but will be extremely large about 200 pounds and 35-38 inches tall. This has plenty of room for him even once he’s full grown. He immediately loves it, it could be a little more sturdy, plastic paws on the feet can’t be tightened but it’s not and issue.