Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Amy CochranGreat bed!Good quality. We got the Extra Large bed for our extra large German Shepherd. When he curls up in a ball, the bed looks huge and our female German Shepherd can also lay on it. Big enough for a Great Dane or Newfoundland. (Huge dogs) It's a little challenging to put together at the end, but we got it finally. Our boy seems to love it bc it is up off the ground. Cozy. Will be buying a padded soft mat for him bc he likes the snuggly soft blankets. Will also be buying another one, a med or Lg for our female. Go for it!
DaveA Great Bed for the OutdoorsOur Great Pyrenees loves to sleep outside when it's cool. Figured if he used this bed, he wouldn't track in dust and dirt from our Arizona dessert yard. Well, as you can see in the photo, our boxers love it, but big Rafa still prefers the dessert floor! Actually, both our boxers use it, sometimes simultaneously.We did get Rafa on it a few times, so I can at least say that this largest size bed, does hold his lanky 120 lb frame quite well. The boxers weight is a combined 140 lbs, so this is a sturdy unit. The fabric hasn't stretched, and the frame is solid. I particularly like the dog paw-shaped rubber feet on the legs. Now if we can ultimately train our big boy to use it while he guards our property from javelinas, snakes, coyotes, bobcats, and the occasional black bear...
jay pidgeonGreat for the whole familyThis dog bed is awesome! I did buy the calming dog bed to go on top of it because it’s a bit stiff (which is good as far as the bed goes because it’s way way way easy to clean) just not super cozy. The two together are so perfect. Not to mention that the kids absolutely love the bed as well. I will walk into the front room and our dog is on the couch and one of the kids is on his bed. So funny!
kl91I wasn’t sure but now I’m in love!Very easy to put together so let’s start there. The packaging is well done and it even comes with little safety gloves which I didn’t use and it was fine.Both of my dogs fit very comfortably but I mostly got it for my 10 yr old black lab. He’s about 70lbs and can easily sprawl out on the XL I got. I have a magnetic screen door so he is constantly on the patio people watching and I got him this little cot to keep him cool (I’m in TX) and to more comfortably sleep on the patio either sun bathing or to cool off whenever he feels like it. I don’t think I’ve shut my patio door in 3 weeks cause he loves going out there whenever and now with this cot he’ll probably sleep out there all night lolI wasn’t sure it would work cause he kept laying next to it or not on it for the first hour or so but he hasn’t left the cot except to eat dinner in probably two hours now! I love it and he’s just so stinkin cute on it!
Laura DDecent quality. We will see how it holds up for the long termI bought the XL size for my 60lb and 80lb Belgian Malinois to hang out in my office one at a time while I work. My girl loves her new bed! I’m considering a second one to see if both dogs can behave if they’re hanging out with me at the same time.