Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Kathy MPerfect bed for hot natured dogsMy girls loves this bed. She would never lay on the “regular” dog beds for long because she gets hot quickly. This bed lets the air flow around her. She was a little unsure at first because it will slide a little on our wood floors so we do have to get something soon for that. I can’t speak to its durability because luckily she is past the chewing stage, but it seems durable. It’s big enough, but I wish I would have gotten the XL. She is a 75lb labradoodle and she could stretch out a little more than she can on the large. She mainly curls up to sleep, so the large works. Anyway, great bed. Buy it. You won’t regret it!
Rachelle MontgomeryGood quality and valueWe recently started working with a dog trainer who recommended buying elevated beds to teach the command “place.“ The ones he recommended were nice but I did not like the way they looked with the PVC pipe. These are a great alternative and they look decent in our central living area. We have had them for about three weeks. My dogs weigh 90 pounds and 40 pounds and they have been extremely sturdy and perfect for working on new commands. So far have not needed to clean them, the dogs only use them while we are working on training. And neither of the dogs have tried to chew on them.
traceyCant say how comfy it is as personally not slept on it but our pup loves it and now sleeps on this instead of us lol. Its very well made and super strong and smart looking. Easy to put together with no issues and definitely recommend this bed. We have an old blanket on it at the moment due to how wet outside is but wouldnt think it would be hard to clean.
CustomerBought this for my dog that is almost in her double digits. She cracks every time she gets off the floor and gets too hot from regular dog beds. She doesn't really like it that much, but she is learning to love it slowly. I personally love it - aesthetically great, easy to clean from her hairy a** and it was very easy to assemble. There was some minor stitching damage right out of the box but nothing worth returning or complaining about.
Dawn Deuel-RuttPerfect addition for our new lab pup!Love this elevated pet bed! Our lab spent all summer lounging on our patio chairs so we knew this had the potential to be a huge hit! She loves it! We love that we can use it for stay commands / obedience training and it keeps her from dropping snacks/chewing on our carpet our pup is 5 months old and we got her the medium sized bed.