Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Michelle Garcia Macias
JulianDane Approved!My 180lbs dane fits on it now problem. You'll just have to coax them on the first time or 2 as not to spook them.In regards to assembly - it was fairly terrible up until I paid no attention to the instructions and did what I assumed to be logical... Basically you fasten the poles while in their sleeve at an angle then push the whole thing back it. Now that I had my dog sleep on it for awhile, its fairly obvious why its such a pain to assemble - If it were easy, the whole thing would sag to the floor!
SK8Just got this XL Blue mesh bed for my female ten year old Chow Chow and got her on it in under a hr using a beef treat. Sorry she is having a bad hair day and her hair products are on the way lol. She has a new little Chow Chow brother on the way when he is born and I was thinking they could both use it at the same time. Now I think I need to buy him his own XL Blue mesh bed as he will be larger then her when he grows up. Love this bed now just need the Blue XL mesh bed to come back in stock as I need a second one for baby chow chow to grow into. Its a really nice raised mesh bed but you need strong hands to put it together without a fight. I fully recommend this bed well made, if any issues come up with it I will edit my post. If the seller reads this will you have the Blue XL bed back in stock?
N KnopfPerfect little lightweight bed for our pupSuper easy to assemble and take apart. I haven't needed to wash it yet, but seems like it'll be simple enough to do. I ordered the brown color medium bed for our pup (40lb), I know she will outgrow it soon but we have another smaller dog who will still be able to use it. I'm sure it'll be her favorite place come summer, as the well-ventilated design will help her stay cool. Will likely order a larger size of this same bed when needed.
Christine NicolePerfect for place TrainingThis bed is very good quality for a very economical price point. We have ordered two, and use them for canine training. Almost nothing is completely chew proof for puppies, especially when they are teething! However, this is a well-made bed and holds up nicely. Stretching the fabric over the frame is the most difficult part, but if you are patient and work with another person, it is not difficult to do.We have a golden retriever that is nine years old, and it is hands-down his favorite place to be!