Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Fred GThe "Veehoo Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed - Cooling Raised Pet Cot - Silver Aluminum Frame and Durable Textilene Mesh Fabric, Unique Designed No-Slip Feet for Indoor or Outdoor Use, Black Silver, X Large" isn't that easy to assemble, but once put together it is pretty entertaining for your dog. Ours uses it like a trampoline sometimes, and other times it is his 'place". He likes to lay on it because it seems cool. So far, no chewing either. It is a LARGE bed and should accommodate dogs up to about 120 lbs.
AmandamBought this for my old dog with arthritis, it’s been helping him to get out of the dog bed by not have to standing up all the way from the floor, he slides his front legs off and it makes it much easier to life the back end. Very happy! Much cheaper then some of the other raised beds I was considering too.!
AllGoodNamesRGonePros:- Easy to put together- Sturdy, can support a 70lb pitbull no problem- Great for in the house or outside on the patio- Allows air to circulate, your dog can sunbathe comfortably- Keeps the creepy crawlies off your pupAn impressive puppy cot that will pamper your pup. I ordered this for my pitbull who loves to sunbathe any chance he gets. We live close to the lake so we have a lot of bugs crawling around in the grass particularly those nasty dock spiders. My dog will just be enjoying his suntanning session laying in the grass when all of a sudden he will get up and run, half asleep. He does not like the spiders crawling on him and I don't blame him. This cot will keep that from happening this summer, with the metal legs those creepy crawlies will leave your sun basking pup alone. Perfect for those hot summer days, the mesh material allows the fresh air to circulate around your dog keeping him nice and cool. We put my dogs bed on this cot and he jumped right up on it without hesitation. This puppy cot is spacious and comfortable, it could fit two pitbulls. My dog loves it already we can't wait for him to use it outside in the summer.
CharlemagneLasted a while, then...This is a good create or outdoor bed. This bed fits perfectly into my neighbor's crate for their Weims. Those dogs destroy everything and this bed hed up for a while. They did one day to decide to tear it up, so this bed, while well made is not indestructible. Most normal dogs will probably not destroy it.If your dog only likes soft beds, they will probably not like this bed. My dogs would not use it.