Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
REXThis is a fantastic elevated dog bed that is easy to assemble, very strong and highly effective. It’s made out of great quality materials and is very durable. It looks good and is easy to keep clean. My dog immediately took a liking to it, she spends many hours a day laying on it. It’s a great way for dogs to stay cool. It’s a perfect dog bed that is exactly as described.
CarolI got this hoping that I could encourage my beagle to sleep on it outside rather than sleeping in my garden and flattening my seedlings, which is his current preference.I set it up beside the garden, I tried putting his favourite chew on it and put him on it and encouraged him to lie down.He does not at all think this is a bed and now, because I am training him not to sleep in the garden, is busy digging a different place in the yard to sleep on the dirt instead LOL
Tawny L. Stoddard
CustomerHardest thing to build since IKEA furnitureJust finished building this thing and honestly it almost broke me. It was one of the tougher things I have had to put together in a long time. It honestly gave me some IKEA PTSD since it’s built with an allen wrench. Truthfully everything was fine until the last leg bracket, but lining up the holes and locked the brackets into place took all my body strength as I had to pull with my arms while pushing another leg with my legs to make it work and it took me a few times and a good 20mins before I got it to work. On the plus side the thing is very taught but dear lord.