Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Fred GThe "Veehoo Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed - Cooling Raised Pet Cot - Rustless Aluminum Frame and Durable Textilene Mesh Fabric, Unique Designed No-Slip Feet for Indoor or Outdoor Use, Blue, X Large" is nice enough once assembled, though for our giant breed puppy, probably won't last much past the 90lb mark for the dog. The legs are a bit less sturdy than expected for an XL size raised cot. The assembly was terrible, especially the last piece. The instructions aren't the most help for what is printed. Once assembled however, it is ok. The feet aren't rubberized, so they tend to slide on the floor if you have it on a hard surface.
And don’t call me ShirleyI picked this dog bed up for my daughter's new puppy. Once he grows in to it, I am sure it will be perfect for him! We both love the idea of it being raised off of the floor, giving it more of a real bed feel and making it easier for him to lower himself on to, especially once he gets a little older. It hasn't been assembled yet (parts in a box makes it easier for her to transport to her home) but I have looked all the parts over, and studied how it is to be put together, and I feel confident it will be easy to assemble. It definitely seems to be made from durable, quality materials too. The mesh material feels very sturdy and seems as though it will 'breathe' well, and all of the metal parts feel solid and strong. Post puppyhood, I don't expect the dog to be chewing on anything other than bones and toys (fingers crossed) but even if he is inclined to want to, there isn't really anything on this bed that can be chewed except for maybe the mesh. But, because of how the bed is put together there wouldn't be any angle to get at the mesh to chew on it, so that is not a worry. All in all, I am very pleased with this product. I will add photos once it is assembled.
HeatherFinally A Winner!!!I have a 1 year old Yorkie puppy that can chew like a Doberman. I tried all of the “indestructible” beds, and she chewed through them all. I came across this bed and thought I’d give it a try. She has had it for several weeks now and has been unable to chew it at all! Thank you for making a great sturdy product!!Side note: She is not a “digger” so I cannot speak to its durability for diggers, but it is definitely nearly impossible to destroy by chewing.
Matt in Austin
Beckygood quality for the pricebed was a little smaller than I expected. ordered a medium but was actually a little too small for my medium sized catahoula. was difficult to assemble by myself. definitely a two person job. so far she has not chewed anything but the tag. I suggest putting the tag on the bottom of the bed or not one at all.