Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Melanie M. Peterson
AllisonEasy to set up and durableThis was very easy to set up and it seems to be durable. My dog is 20lbs, I think I bought the medium. He doesn't even use it which makes me mad, he would rather sleep on a bath mat! But I wish he would use the bed, LOL. It's pretty decent and if I were a dog I would use it!
CustomerGreat buy. Great quality. Great success!Putting the bed together was a breeze. It looks good and gives just enough 'lift' to keep your pet off the cold floor, or allowing circulation in the summer months. We have 4 pups weighing between 6-8pounds.....and they love it! All 4 fit perfectly and snuggle together to nap, or lay on it rather than the hard floor. We also have an 80 pound German Shepherd who doesn't realize she is not the same size as them, and she tries to lay on it. However, although it easily takes her weight she has to rest her head off the bed on the floor. So probably not the right size for any pet larger than about 20-30 pounds. It is easy to clean and more importantly for me, as I cannot lift more than a couple of pounds due to a back injury, very light if you need to move it. Definitely 5 star rating from this household!
remoIF you love your dogWent camping and last year ruined a good expensive dog bed,Didnnt want her laying on the wet cold ground.This thing she LOVED.Put her blanket on it and when she wanted to lay down? she went right to it and layed down.Once shown it was hers.Yes I love my dog