Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Kevin & LizBest pet bad I own!This is my third pet pad. I have four dogs. This pet bad is the best of the three that I own. The other two sag a lot in the middle of compared to this one. I believe the bar in the middle of this had bad gives it more support then the other two. The instructions in this pet bed were much better than the other two as well and it was easy to put together. I uploaded a video so that I could share a little trick my wife and I found on how to get the end on tighter so it's more taught. I definitely recommend this bad bad and what purchased this again.
Paula H.Quite happy with it for my old dog & my young husky is not ripping it apartHad this over a week now. It was mildly challenging to put together but a rubber mallet was helpful. Pleased with the quality. My dog has longer nails but the fabric has held up with no concerns with a pad I put on top of it. I got an XL. My dog is a smaller sized lab (hunting dog sized not one of the huge labs.) She loves the new dog bed and sleeps on it every day. She's getting stiff joints in her old age but can easily get on this bed. The XL was probably a bit bigger than I needed and she'd probably fit just as well on a Large size of this but it's plenty of room on the XL to spread out. My husky also likes it and fits well on it but my lab guards it so he rarely gets a chance to lay on it. Overall very pleased with this product. I finally found a bed for my older lab that my husky hasn't tried to rip up to shreds like every cushioned bed I've ever bought. He seems to understand this is furniture but he thinks any foam or stuffing filled pet bed is a huge toy for him (he's even ripped up the super expensive "tough" made dog beds.) Overall very pleased with the price and quality of this dog bed.
J. BorchHolding up great for a 70 lb Labrador.I have no complaints. I have been through 2 of the coolaroo beds, my dog tends to put holes in those. So far this has held up fine. He has plenty of room on it and it was easier to put together than some of the other beds I have gotten. So far so good!