Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Deni GirlGreat!I bought this for my puppy after he finished his obedience school. They used it as part of his training so I wanted a stay bed for him at home. I got the size large, but I probably could have gotten a medium. I embroidered his name on it before I put it together. It was easy to assemble by myself. Also, my cat loves it too!
MamaGFinally a bed my pit mix won't destroy.After repairing a stuffed bed more times than I can count, I decided on an elevated bed. I purchased a coolaroo and he chewed through the webbing on the corners within 2 days. Coolaroo did send me a replacement for the webbing but that didn't last any longer. There is no open area on the corners of this one for him to grab the webbing. He has attempted to chew on the sides but they're metal. So far, he's not made a dent in this bed and he's had it since April 13th.
Grace KimTrue to sizeWe just received this product today and our 4 month old pomsky seemed to like it! She is a puppy and teething so I’m not quite sure how the bed will hold up to that but will update later.She is 10 pounds in the photo and is expected to grow double maybe even triple her size so we decided to purchase the large bed. Because of her breed she tends to get hotter quicker so I feel like the material of the bed will help keep her cool.I decided to give 4 stars only because it said that the feet were rubber and they are not. We have wood floors so the bed moves around when she gets off. But other than that the color of the bed is beautiful and I think for the price it was an amazing purchase!
B. HodgeWOW!. Search no more. A+ Dog bed.I absolutely love this dog bed. Very large and the quality is on par. NO tools required ( everything locks into place) . Also unlike most dog bed this come with reinforce leg joints which keeps them from folded outward. My Great Pyrenees. l.ove this bed I am going to buy 2 more. A+.
Anthony CimaglioXL not big enough for Great DaneThe quality of the bed is great. Easy to assemble. The Velcro flap worries me a little, I feel like that might not hold up overtime, but doing a great job so far. I ordered the extra large and I don’t think it’s big enough for our great Dane. His backside rests on one of the supporting bars along the edge. Going to try and order a larger size.
Jenny C.Looks great and has held up wellI’ve had this bed for awhile now and it’s held up great. I have a 68 lb pit mix and a much lighter (but destructive) puppy. Both dogs love it and it keeps them comfortable being elevated. Setup was fairly easy, even with just one person. Very pleased and would recommend.