Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed with No-Slip Rubber Feet is in stock.
- Providing a cool and comfortable sleep experience, unique fabric makes your pet feel comfortable and happy in the rest time.
- Providing a scientific and reasonable sleep choice to your pet, prevent bone diseases caused by perennial habit of sleeping on the floor.
- Tool-less design, just a few easy steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Boasts paw shape feet that prevents from slipping.
- Small Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 22"x17"x7" (56x43x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a typical adult dog like Toy Poodle, Yorkie, Pomeranian etc.
- Medium Size: Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg); Suitable for a normal adult dog like German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- X Large Size：Material: Textilene Mesh and Powder-Coated Steel. Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x22.5 cm). The elevated dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
YCFMy cat took a couple of days to get used to this bed which is kept in the heated conservatory so she can use the cat flap at night. I folded up a fleece blanket inside a pillowcase and then put her previously used blanket on top so that it smelt of her. Initially I tried putting her on the bed, but cats being cats she immediately got off. Left her to it and then on the second night I came downstairs in the morning and she was curled up on it fast asleep. It's been a success story ever since. I guess when the warmer weather comes I may take the fleece bedding off so it is cooler. She has NEVER slept in traditional cat beds as she likes to be off the floor, so this one was absolutely ideal !!!
DallasrulesBigI have a 100lb German Shepherd and two of him could sleep on this. He had a conventional dog bed that got ruined. I got him this and he likes it. I think it is cooler to sleep on. He would sometimes get out of his old bed and lay on the tile floor. He doesn't do that now. Also, my husband keeps trying to put some blankets on it, but the dog keeps kicking them off. He doesn't like to sleep in the open, so we put and old tent over it.
Chad N. Grosklags
OliviaEasy to cleanWe love it! Our pup was hesitant at first and it took him around a week to finally settle in and now he loves his bed. He sheds a lot and this is so much easier to clean up then with the vacuum, he is also over 30lbs, we got the medium size and he has plenty of room. I am looking forward on using it during summer time. I might need to get one for outside during summer since it's so convenient.
Kelley L. Yondura
Antonio TorresVeehoo Dog BedLa cama para perros de la marca Veehoo fue sumamente sencilla de montar. No obstante, son diez pasos que no lo puedes montar con prisa.Se ve que es de buena calidad. Tengo un Belga Malinois y le compré la cama XL que le ha dado resultado.Acerca de que cubre los mordiscos, desconozco puesto a que lo acabamos de comprar.