Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
DRLove bed if it came with all the pieces to put togetherLove these beds I have a few. But someone in packaging needs to be fired. . 1st one I ordered was missing a hole for a screw so I had to drill one they aluminum. This last one I purchased as you can see from photo came with 5 set of screws and only 2 nuts so now I have to go to hardware store and find some that will work. I don’t have time to wait for replacements. Other then hardware missing pretty good beds
epz2012Chew proofMy lab puppy ate the first bed we got in no time. This one is still intact after 4 months with 10 month old lab and now we have a 4 month old doberman sharing it, they love it. I've seen the dobi scratching at it but it's still fine (and he has some gnarly looking 'concrete' made nails, he needs a spa day lol) I'm about to order a 2nd one for him in size L (have M for the lab) I hope I don't regret not getting the XL but for the price if I eventually need to upgrade it's not a big deal! They will turn it over and chew the feet but they still work. (the doberman is MUCH bigger now than in the pic that's why he needs his own bed now!)
Whippet MotorsportsGreat bed!Perfect for our new puppy. Very safe no gaps in the corners so she doesn’t fall through. The material is strong in the middle too. We did add a blanket though so she could cuddle up on the bed. Overall, well made and easy to put together. Will buy a larger size for when she is older.
Austin SantiagoPug vs bedThis little pug just loves to destroy soft beds. To combat this issue, she gets a metal bed. This cot style bed has turned into her favorite spot to chew on toys. There is no way for her to flip the bed over or destroy it. Finally, I will stop buying new beds for her!