Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
JulesJake seems to like itInstallation was intuitive and fast. The legs are a little wobbly but maybe it’s ok even if the dog runs and jumps on it. The quality seems better than my precious one that was constructed of 4 sided metal pipes with mesh bedding looped though them. Those legs got bent eventually.
Hallie PrattLove itThought this was a bit pricey but needed a dog for my big 115 pound lab. It had to be Aluminum or hubby would hate it because of eventual rust . This has been great , strong , good quality . While my hubby was putting this together he commented that our big lab would never use it. Once it was together we went out on the patio put it down, we sat down in our chairs and immediately our goofy lab came and laid right on it. He hangs out with us outside all the time on his dog bed and I would recommend this to anybody who needs one although a bit pricey I would tell you it is definitely worth it
Glenda L. StokesGreat for our goatsWe bought these for our ND goats and they love them! The biggest thing we were looking for was the reinforced & closed corners so they wouldn’t get there feet stuck. Second was easy the clean. These stay outside and have been great! Goats don’t like to be dircterly on the ground & this gives them height & comfort! I recommend this cot!
Tennessee GidgetMy Dog Loves this PlatformOne of the reasons my dog loves this so much is because of those magical cheese bits I gave her for sitting on it the first time. She doesn't get a treat for going up there every time, but she's still hopeful, and she goes there on her own anyway. I use this platform for training with treats too. Sit, stay, and come are part of her repertoire now. She's 9 weeks old, and it's pretty amazing. This platform is also good as a slight lift so she can see out the window. She is currently taking a nap on it. It's well constructed. The foot bottoms look like puppy paws. It's pretty cute. And I don't think it's going to be a place where we need to clean up any mistakes. It's not a natural place for that. If it happens, it will be an easy clean up. I have to see if I can tighten it up a bit. I don't like it to slope down like a hammock. It's also easy to move around due to it's light weight. Otherwise it's great.
bobbie j.Easy to assemble, very sturdy, easy to clean, durable.Put it together in about 20 min. My senior Pitty loves it. My teenage daughter put it together in no time at all. My frenchie tried biting the edge but didn't manage to chew truth it (added photo for proof) and believe me he can chew through most things. Love it ❤️
J. ClarkVery Easy to AssembleMy dog loves this bed. The short step down is ideal for her (as she's 14 yo). I first bought a different bed and had to return it because I just couldn't assemble the thing. Then I found this bed and loved the look and description of the feet. The feet are the most important feature. The bed was assembled in less than 10 minutes. And now I have my patio ottoman back to myself.