Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Love to shop
N.F.Less expensive than some comparable beds, but just as sturdyAs soon as we had it put together, my dog, Taco, was testing it out. We already had a similar bed (that cost about $100 more) but it took a while for either of our dogs to show interest in it. Once they did, I knew I needed to get a second one, but hated to spend so much. Looked on and found this other option. It cost less than our earlier bed but was actually larger in size and seems to be just as sturdy/durable (Taco is 145 pounds). Yay! Now they both have awesome beds for when we are sitting out back on the porch.
Lisa SurrattHank you!!My yr old Great Dane loves it!! And it is not humpable, ball-upable or chewable!! I was surprised how quickly he took to it…now he takes all of his toys to this bed! This is bed # 7 for us and the rest did not last 24 hrs. He is already over 150 lbs and stands 34” at his back so size & sturdiness was important. I wanted him to be comfortable for his joints. He loves it, I am so happy!
KGVery nice and sturdyI wanted to get my big boy off the floor and this bed is perfect. Earl loves his new bed. He used to wake up and change positions often but now he sleeps all night. I needed another pair of hands to put this together but it wasn't difficult. I highly recommend this bed!
Ms. A. LambBough Xl for my golden retriever who has destroyed every bed I've given him . He absolutely loves this! Very easy to clean, I've mopped it over, hosed it down and just wiped with a cloth. Comes up lovely. It's off the floor so he doesn't get a chill and he literally can't get his teeth to grip anywhere for a chew! Well pleased, will be buying another for the other dog even though theres ample room for them both to lie on it. Great product and worth the price iny opinion bc I've spend way too much money on beds and this one seems built to last.