Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
LyzzExtremely durableI have a 110 LB Cane Corso and a pit Bull and they both fit comfortably. I bought the XXL In pink, and my cane Corso hasn’t been able to tear it up. He’s torn up 3 beds. This bed has No exposed corners and made of sturdy metal so it detours him. He usually goes for anything plastic. Definitely worth the buy. I also had an issue with it arriving with a broken middle leg. And they replaced it with no questions asked and in a timely manner!
JeannetteGreat pet bedOur growing puppy loves her bed. This bed has a much higher weight capacity compared to others like it. She is an African Boerboel Mastiff so we were searching for a bed that will be able to hold her full grown. So far so good, she is still a puppy so time will tell!
Ceseilly wilburNot too shabbyPurchased the largest size, our Turkish Boz shepherd is only 15 weeks and 55 pounds but will be extremely large about 200 pounds and 35-38 inches tall. This has plenty of room for him even once he’s full grown. He immediately loves it, it could be a little more sturdy, plastic paws on the feet can’t be tightened but it’s not and issue.
Makeeba HallThe best! My dog loves it!I have severe dog allergies I was diagnoses with about a month after getting my American bully, so he has to stay outside. We had a huge 4x8 house built with insulation, a hound heater and ac to keep him comfortable outside. My problem was fimdinf him beds. He would rip them to shreds and they wouldn't last 1 day. Or they wouldn't be acceptable to go outside. This was easy to assemble and it is easy to clean with a hose. I thought it would take him some time to acclimate to it, but he understood the assignment quickly and every morning when I come feed him, he would be knocked out on it as well as every night. I couldn't be happier. He likes to sleep outside in the summer, ans sleeps in his house in the winter. So glad I purchased this.
Rachel RossIt's HUGE!I'm giving it a 5 at this moment because it's humongous and my dogs love it. It was easy to put together, even though I wasn't in the mood to do it lol. It even has "doggie claw feet." Too cute! I have 5 Pitbulls and all 5 of them could cuddle up on this bed with no problem (Pitbulls cuddle close). Personally, I think 2 Great Danes could cuddle up on this thing, or 1 could stretch out comfortably. The "smaller" gray bed is an "XL" (different brand), to give you an idea of what the "XXL" looks like. I'm buying another one for my living room and getting rid of the smelly fabric/foam one. So much easier to lift up and clean around and doesn't trap in odors. It's aluminum so very light-weight, but solid enough to bed the dogs. Yep! This is perfect so far!! I recommend it!
Linda MNice beds!Finally found a dog bed my dog hasnt destroyed with in a week or two! These were easy to put together and are very sturdy. My 85lb lab is frequently seen sprawled out on his! I have had to take then outside and hose them off a couple times after doggo accidents and they were easy to clean.