Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
CindyMy dog loves it!!I bought two of them, medium and large. As you can see, my smaller dog loves his cot (and he's my chewer), but my 113 lb. black lab doesn't. My lab will get on it and stand, but will not lay down on it. We had an issue with the medium cot not having the screws included in the package, but quickly replaced it with another one. I highly recommend it!!
Jenna Case Lee
MJDJr92512#1The devil is in the details..This missed the mark for me, and I’m hoping they will do the right thing and offer replacement parts at no cost. The legs are all push-pin & release-post style, or what you would see with tri-pod speaker stands with the “nipple” that pins in place. Why? There aren’t any height adjustments to be made. I know exactly why, because it was cheaper to manufacture this push-pin & release-post for the 3-4 different leg heights, but keep the locking elbows all the same (clearly the most expensive design and manufacturing element). The result is a wobbling anxiety attack for my dog. I was wondering why he opted for his other older bed still (same exact style, but static leg posts) and as I started writing this review he climbed up onto this newer larger bed and as he was nesting in blankets it just WOBBLES all over and he nearly list his balance near the edge. This design element is cheap, and undisclosed in advance.Also.. the “new non-slip feet” are anything but that. It’s just a plastic paw.. NOT rubber, but slippery ol’ plastic. So I suggest going with the K&H brand.
CustomerMy dog loves this very comfortable bed!Our 5 month old Golden Retriever loves this bed! It meets all of our expectations. It was very easy to assemble, easy to clean and is “ chew proof”. The fact that it is chew proof was especially important to us, because she is a teething puppy! Another bonus is that it is very light to carry after being assembled and easy to move to different places in the house.
LisaExcellent bed for a big dog (and little ones too!)My boy isn't little, so it's hard to find a good bed, especially an elevated one! This is perfect! My vacuum fits under it, even if he's laying on it! Assembly was quick and easy! I love that's it's chew proof! Don't let his size fool you, he's still a puppy! I haven't had to clean it yet, but it looks like a simple wow down will be all that's needed! The paw feet on the legs are a fun touch!
K-DubSo far, so goodOur Husky pup who is 62lbs just loves her new outdoor bed. It’s a replacement and we liked the anti-bite feature. Assembly was fine. My gf did it by herself in like 20 minutes while multitasking and also watching TV. Looking forward to spending the summer outdoors with a cool pup!