Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Metal Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Silver Metal Frame is in stock.
- Meterial: Metal Frame, Textilene Mesh Fabric, and Non-Slip Rubber Feet. All the edges of the Dog Bed Mat are wrapped directly inside in Frame, Indestructible & Nowhere to chew. Say goodbye to the fear of a sudden bed collapse.
- Floor No More. The Textilene dog bed mat allows air to flow, features sturdy and breathability. And the raised cot lifts your doggy pal off floor or wet gress, to keep him more comfortable, cleaner, dryer, and healthier.
- Easy to Clean. Pet hair, dirt, grime (or other stains brought by your dog from outside lawn) don't cling to the tight mesh, simply hose off with water and allow to dry. Besides, you can also wipe them clean with a wet towel.
- Easy to Assemble. Screws and hex tool are included. And more, some accessories have been assembled and can be installed directly. Portable and Perfect for indoor, outdoor, picnic, camping, training… Quality sleep on the go!
- Medium Size: 32"x25"x7" (81x64x18 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Poodle, Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Bulldog, Corgis, Pomeranian, Border Collie, Samoyed etc.
- Large Size: 42"x30"x7" (107x76x18 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Border Collie, Samoyed, Wolf dog etc.
- X Large Size: 49"x33"x9" (125x83x23 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog etc.
- XX Large Size: 59"x37.5"x9" (150x95x23 cm), features high load-bearing capacity as the indestructible structure, can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg), suiltable for Golden Retriever, Labrador, Rottweilers, Boxers, Huskies, Doberman, Wolf dog, Great Danes etc.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Samantha FoxGreat not-Karanda bedThis elevated dog bed works well with our kennel dogs. There are no places where our dogs have chewed or been able to get at the rather cheap polyester/plastic fabric material. The bed dips in the center more than I would prefer but so far it has been holding up solid. I wish it came in more colors.Pros: chew proof, easy to assembleCons: wish it came in more colors, sags, material could be higher quality
MBMy Dog Loves Her New BedI was looking for a bed for my girl that would get her off the ground and keep her cool. The Veehoo Large Elevated Dog Bed was just what I was looking for. It is well constructed with quality materials, very sturdy, and has the cutest details (paw shapes on the bottom of the legs). I expect this product to be very durable and give her years of use. She is one happy girl!
AngelaShe likes it!I ordered this need for my 80 pounds border collie/labrador mix. She is a big girl with long legs and it is a good fit for her.She went right to it and laid down on it as soon as she saw it was put together. She gave it 4 paws of approval and a smile.It was easy to assemble and didn't take more than 15 minutes. I have problems with hand dexterity and the only problem I had was getting the screws started into the corner pieces.It appears to be sturdy and should hold up all. I especially like the 'feet' on the legs. They're much better than what is on 2 similar big name brand beds.I am happy with this bed and most importantly Luna is happy with it.
moeGreat bedThis is an amazing dog bed! Very good quality. I love the dog paws at the bottom of the legs, very cute. The bars are durable, the bed itself is very durable as well and I don't see the dogs being able to damage it. It was easy to set up and the directions were very clear. It was larger than I expected. A large bed can fit my border collie and pitt bull terrier!