Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Chew-Proof Dog Bed - Rustless Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- A chew-proof elevated dog bed with a rustless aluminum frame makes your puppy's dog bed more durable.
- Excellent material and structure eliminate the risk of collapse of dog beds, providing a more stable and comfortable sleeping experience.
- Let your dog get into healthier sleeping habits.
- Features of easy to clean makes cleaning dog beds no longer a burden.
- Easy to assemble, just a few steps your puppy will have comfortable bed.
- Small: 22"L x 17"W x 7"H (56x43x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Medium: 32"L x 25"W x 7"H (81x64x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- Large: 42"L x 30"W x 7"H (107x76x18 cm), the dog bed can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- X-Large: 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H (125x83x23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
- XX-Large: 59”L x 37.4”W x 9”H (150*95*23 cm), can hold a maximum weight of 150 pounds (68kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Kathy B.Happy I bought this bed even with the reviews saying hard to put together.This bed is very well made and should last a long time. I bought two for a local rescue and if they hold up will be buying more. I was able to put it together by myself. Do not tighten the screws until all are in and started. I also used a flat headed screw driver to pry the last leg in place.
Danielle McFarlaneJust as describedThe product was just as described. It was delivered in a timely manner and was relatively easy to assemble. I can say it is chew proof because my shitzu has tried! The mesh is rougher than I expected and I suspect it will take some time before I can get my
LINDAThis is a great raised bed. So great that I bought 2. After buying the one for inside I went back and ordered a 2nd one to use outside. It comes in a variety of sizes. It can be a little tricky to assemble but the instructions are very straight forward. I would highly recommend this raised bed.
Shepherd HavenWith having four large dogs (GSDs & a MalamuteX), having extra dog beds is a bonus even though they still prefer the living room couch or the master bed. We have an enclosed outside deck where the dogs spend some of their daytime rest time and where they able to keep watch on the yard. We find the elevated dog beds give a nice cooling effect in warm weather. In cooler temps we place a dog pillow on top of them for extra warmth. This XL Veehoo elevated dog bed is well made and fits large 100 lb. dogs. It is sturdy and stable and dogs have no concerns getting off or on it. Mesh fabric is easy to wipe clean. Needs to be assembled and has quite a few parts and some need to be screwed together which adds to the overall strength. Can be used inside or out. Unit can be taken apart and top removed for extra washing (i.e muddy dogs or to remove skunk smell …yes our dogs did get sprayed and decided to run to house after it happened…not the best time to have doggie doors!!). Recommended by our pack..the elevated bed and not the getting the attention of a skunk.