Veehoo Wooden Elevated Dog Bed - Wooden Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Wooden Elevated Dog Bed - Wooden Frame is in stock.
- Adopts a strong durable wooden frame, and the 1.9 x 0.27 in (Wide * Thick) middle support plates provide excellent load-bearing capacity. Saying goodbye to the fear of a sudden bed collapse and offering your beloved pets a safe and comfort private space.
- 1.5"-Diameter stable wooden feet offer 4 inch off-the-ground design, which increase air circulation, ventilated and breathable, keep your dog away from the cold ground and enjoy deep sleep. Furthermore, will not feel too dull while enjoying the warmth.
- Made of odorless wooden materials boards, Veehoo Pet beds are safe and heavy duty for daily use. The screws are hidden inside after installation, more beautiful. Please note that there are many installation steps, please read the instructions carefully before installation.
- This dog bed is just a wooden bed frame, please matching a blanket when using it. In addition, we have matching Sponge Dog Beds and Orthopedic Dogs Beds on sale, search Veehoo to find more.
- Small Size: 23" x 18" x 10" (59 x 46 x 25 cm). The modern style design of Veehoo wooden dog bed frame complements all home interior styles, Suitable for a normal adult German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Akita etc.
- Medium Size: 33"x 26"x 10" (84 x 66 x 25 cm). The modern style design of Veehoo wooden dog bed frame complements all home interior styles, Suitable for a normal adult English Bulldog, Samoyed etc.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Miss Louise Ely
Vania Vásquez Mellado
CustomerWhen Beanie is happy, we're all happy!The bed was fairly easy to assemble. One of the corners I tried to screw in took a bit of finessing to make it fit properly, other than that it was an easy assemble. It was a bit bigger than i thought it would be but that was a bonus for us. My chiweenie is about 24lbs and the bed is holding up just fine. My dog loves it! We got a new couch and we've been trying to keep her off of it without making her feel like she's being punished. She still gets to look out her favorite window in the house and it's elevated enough to make her feel like she's on the couch with us. Its her favorite corner in the house now.. When Beanie is happy, we're all happy!The current dog bed we had for her was sized to the opening of the bed by cutting a couple of inches off the sides at the bottom of the bed cushion and it popped right in .I like the way it looks custom and blends into our decor.
Michelle N.Not easy to put together but still a nice bedThis assembly wasn't too bad until you get to the legs. You will have to do some drilling for the holes and I still couldn't figure out how to put them on. Mine ended up looking awkward from the bottom but it seems to work. I ordered the xl bed so I also put down the cardboard to keep the cushion from falling between the slats. I think the XL can definitely accommodate any large breed. My two med to lg girls can sleep very comfortably on it together. It does take up a lot of space so be sure to measure the area you want to put it very carefully. Another thing to consider in the size is how big of a cushion you will need to get with it.
KaitlinLove this!!!Got this for my small sr dog who has back issues. He really loves it! And I love it for him!! It took about 20 minutes to put together- seriously the easiest furniture I’ve ever put together. Definitely makes the living room look a lot nicer since the bed isn’t just on the floor. I highly recommend this!
AyenSuch a cute dog bed!This bed is perfect! I love that it is raised and it is honestly extremely well made, and has weight. Take note that it does not come with a mattressMy dog loves it and so do I. The color matches my furniture and it was so easy to assemble. The instructions were pretty clear cut and self explanatory. Personally, I really love it.
Marie TayseThe medium is huge!!I ordered this elevated dog bed in a medium for our eight month old longhair chihuahua's bed because our four month old shepsky likes to pee in his "big" sister's bed. I am hoping that by raising the bed off the floor, the younger pup will do his business elsewhere (preferably outside). I ordered a medium, thinking it would be the perfect size for her bed that is bigger than her. However, I was completely blown away by how big this thing was once it was assembled. If this is a medium, I would hate to see a large! It is entirely too big for our chihuahua's bed, but luckily it is the perfect size for our shepsky's bed; so we can still get some use out of it.It was not easy to put to together, but we managed. It is very sturdy and would hold up probably a hundred pound pup. It's stylish and durable. Our chihuahua can easily get in and out of it, so obviously the shepsky has no trouble at all. The medium is approximately three and a half foot long and two foot wide. Also don't be misled by the item description. It just includes the elevated frame for the dog bed, not a dog bed itself. You will have to buy the bed (or mattress) separately, unless you already have one you plan to use with it.While the medium size is enormous compared to our 6.2 pound chihuahua, it is the perfect size for 27 pound shepsky pup. I am considering ordering a small for our chihuahua.