- The Sleeping area comes with a kernel flannel bump design, which could massage the pets' skin, relieve muscle and joint pain and increase blood circulation, which could calm them down quickly and keep them healthy.
- The rectangular pet sofa is made from Premium Suede and filled with soft PP Cotton. Breathable and stain-resistant.
- The waterproof and non-slip backing can keep it in position and keep your pets safe.
- Machine washable as a whole. After receiving, easily unzip and please use your hands to pat, shake the dog bed and wait it back to fluffy status before using.
- Small: 26"x 21.5"x 8" (66x55x20 cm), and the sleeping area is 16"x 22"(40x 30cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 35 pounds (15.8kg).
- Medium: 32"x25.5"x9" (82x65x23 cm), and the sleeping area is 22"x16"(56x40cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 55 pounds (25kg).
- Large: 39"x30"x10" (100x76x25 cm), and the sleeping area is 30"x22"(76x56cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 95 pounds (43kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Johnny_®Soft, Plush, High QualityWe have three smallish dogs, and this bed (we got the medium size) is perfect size for all of them. The biggest of the three is about 17 pounds, and it just fits her, while the other two is about 5-7 pounds each, and there's plenty of room for them. We had another one with the fake shaggy fur, which we also loved, but it was just too big, so we replaced it with this one and we are totally satisfied. It's high quality - we have used it for about three weeks now and it's holding up perfectly fine. The dogs love eating their snacks in it, but they don't use it to sleep on - they prefer the cooler tile ground floor. Price is fair and this is a recommendation from me.
K. BunkerA nice soft and good-looking bed.This is a really nice looking dog bed, and it has plenty of thick, soft padding to it. It was kind of "limp" at first, but it decompressed after a day or two and filled out to its full shape and puffiness. And my dog likes it too, so that's a plus.