- The Sleeping area comes with a kernel flannel bump design, which could massage the pets' skin, relieve muscle and joint pain and increase blood circulation, which could calm them down quickly and keep them healthy.
- The rectangular pet sofa is made from Premium Suede and filled with soft PP Cotton. Breathable and stain-resistant.
- The waterproof and non-slip backing can keep it in position and keep your pets safe.
- Machine washable as a whole. After receiving, easily unzip and please use your hands to pat, shake the dog bed and wait it back to fluffy status before using.
- Small: 26"x 21.5"x 8" (66x55x20 cm), and the sleeping area is 16"x 22"(40x 30cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 35 pounds (15.8kg).
- Medium: 32"x25.5"x9" (82x65x23 cm), and the sleeping area is 22"x16"(56x40cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 55 pounds (25kg).
- Large: 39"x30"x10" (100x76x25 cm), and the sleeping area is 30"x22"(76x56cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 95 pounds (43kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Fran ColemanGood bedThis is a very nice and comfortable dog/pet bed. It looks good coming right out of the package, ready to use.My only complaint is that it does not look as stiff and sturdy as the photos. It was very soft and the "sides" were very soft and one of them was "collapsed" completely. Which was OK.Perfect size for my 65 pound dog, and my three cats slept on it absolutely happy with plenty of space.Easy to spot clean/keep clean. Shaking it out, using my vacuum cleaner attachment, and a nice spritz of Febreze keeps it ready to go. Washed it one time in a large machine with no drum. Came out fine, just took a whole day to dry out properly.
MarGood Little BedGot this for our 11 lb. newly rescued Pomeranian. We introduced her to it and she knew it was hers. She has slept in it every night - all night. The filling isn't level throughout the base of the bed and doesn't seem to be receptive to manipulation! But - it's fine and she Ikes the bed. It would serve a larger dog as well. I think 13-14 lbs easily.
GeoffSuch an amazing pet bedI got this for my cat that loves a bigger-sized bed and he is absolutely obsessed. It's made of a great fabric and when I unpacked it, it wasn't wrinkled or anything. The edges of the bed stand up very well and can withhold my cat's weight when he lays on it. The medium size is still very big so I would keep in mind the measurements when ordering, but I am very happy with this purchase.
Sharon BeverlySoft, ComfortableThis Veehoo Rectangle Orthopedic Dog Bed is soft--both inside and out. It's not firm, so I don't know how this qualifies it as 'orthopedic'.The bed arrives in compression packaging. Once out of the package, shake it to allow it to spread. It can be used immediately, but note that it will fully expand over the next several hours.Our dog likes resting in it in an office. She weighs 9.5 lbs and there's more than ample space for her.
AshMangood sizeMy dog is a larger medium dog, he's on the larger side of medium, and the last bed I got him was a large bed and ended up being way way bigger than this.This one is really a good size for my dog. it is also comfy for him and he loves to curl up in a ball in it.He also likes to pull it around and move it sometimes and it has held up pretty good and he's a chewer for sure.Nice bed.