Veehoo Orthopedic Soft Calming Pet Sofa Bed
Special Price $41.59 Regular Price $51.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Orthopedic Soft Calming Pet Sofa Bed is in stock.
- The Sleeping area comes with a kernel flannel bump design, which could massage the pets' skin, relieve muscle and joint pain and increase blood circulation, which could calm them down quickly and keep them healthy.
- The rectangular pet sofa is made from Premium Suede and filled with soft PP Cotton. Breathable and stain-resistant.
- The waterproof and non-slip backing can keep it in position and keep your pets safe.
- Machine washable as a whole. After receiving, easily unzip and please use your hands to pat, shake the dog bed and wait it back to fluffy status before using.
- Small: 26"x 21.5"x 8" (66x55x20 cm), and the sleeping area is 16"x 22"(40x 30cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 35 pounds (15.8kg).
- Medium: 32"x25.5"x9" (82x65x23 cm), and the sleeping area is 22"x16"(56x40cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 55 pounds (25kg).
- Large: 39"x30"x10" (100x76x25 cm), and the sleeping area is 30"x22"(76x56cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 95 pounds (43kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
GetOutside2121Our girl loves this bed!Our girl loves this bed! It is as nice looking as I suppose a dog bed can be. The sides are firm enough for her to rest her chin on to look extra cute. We have even trainer here to “go to bed” and she goes running to cuddle up.We have had to wash it once, and it has held up well.
B WallisNot chewproof but a soft little bolster bedIf you are getting this for an older dog I'd definitely recommend you put a pad under it. While it's soft, comfy and very plush on the sides, it won't offer much support sitting on a hard floor.Was not easy to wash, it never stood up as well after washing it once. But the pup still loves it and we just have it on an orthopedic flat dog bed pad.Very cute! I am not sure the price of nearly 50 is low enough but most dog beds are getting super expensive.
Valerya CoutoA great dog bed overallThis is a great size for most medium dogs. It's well padded and soft and is holding up fairly well after a couple of months. I love that it's machine washable and retains its shape afterwards. Price is ok for what you get. There are other, cheaper options but if you want something to hold up over time, I'm really impressed with this one so far!
SamJust okay (if your pet is small and thin)Got this one mostly for the walls because I know my pet likes that but the walls are so thinly padded that after one night it was just flat on the floor. I enjoyed the texture that was soft but not fluffy. The color made me think it would at least not LOOK dirty too fast. I cant speak for durability because my pet tore a section and then pulled all the stuff out in just a couple weeks.
MelissaMy dog loves this bedI have an older dog and she needs cushioning for her joints. She loves this bed. She weighs around 70 pounds but surprisingly can curl up easily when she sleeps. She does so in this bed but she also likes to stretch out and she likes the little sides that cushion her head. She slept in this as soon as we put it on the floor for her.
Shaun H20Our two Poms love this!We got this for our two Pomeranian puppies, Tig and Chibbs, and they took right to it. They both lay down on it a lot and sometimes our cats even use it! Yes it's very soft, it's plush and any bad things such as poo or puke clean up pretty darned easily with a simple slightly damp washcloth. So far we've also noticed it doesn't retain the "dog smell" either and we've been using it for at least a couple of weeks so I think that's also a major selling point is the fact it doesn't seem to trap odors. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED