Veehoo Orthopedic Soft Calming Pet Sofa Bed
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Orthopedic Soft Calming Pet Sofa Bed is in stock.
- The Sleeping area comes with a kernel flannel bump design, which could massage the pets' skin, relieve muscle and joint pain and increase blood circulation, which could calm them down quickly and keep them healthy.
- The rectangular pet sofa is made from Premium Suede and filled with soft PP Cotton. Breathable and stain-resistant.
- The waterproof and non-slip backing can keep it in position and keep your pets safe.
- Machine washable as a whole. After receiving, easily unzip and please use your hands to pat, shake the dog bed and wait it back to fluffy status before using.
- Small: 26"x 21.5"x 8" (66x55x20 cm), and the sleeping area is 16"x 22"(40x 30cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 35 pounds (15.8kg).
- Medium: 32"x25.5"x9" (82x65x23 cm), and the sleeping area is 22"x16"(56x40cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 55 pounds (25kg).
- Large: 39"x30"x10" (100x76x25 cm), and the sleeping area is 30"x22"(76x56cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 95 pounds (43kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
HobbitLyfeGreat bed for goldendoodleThis is by my bed for my goldendoodle. It's really soft, which is a plus because the floor under it is hardwood. The material is sturdy and it feels pretty well made. I was surprised by how much it fluffed up after opening it and it still feels pretty soft. She likes it and it washes well, so I like it, too.
la plume d'une femmeMy dog jumped right in.The dog bed arrived vacuum packed, but popped out and expanded right away with no problem. I got the medium size for my 16-pound Dachshund, and there is actually room enough for another one of him to curl up in there. He didn't hesitate to jump into the bed the minute I put it on the floor. He plopped down and curled up and actually sighed, as if he was one happy dog. He especially seems to appreciate the bolster around the outer edge of the bed, where he can drape his head and neck as if on a pillow.The bed is washable without removing the cover. When it needs it, I will just take a hose to it outside, because I think it's a bit too big and puffy for my washer. So, he loves it, it keeps him far enough off the floor that he is warm enough, and he has all his toys pulled in there with him which tells me he "trusts" this bed as his new home, and has staked his claim. I think it's worth every penny.
Fran ColemanGood bedThis is a very nice and comfortable dog/pet bed. It looks good coming right out of the package, ready to use.My only complaint is that it does not look as stiff and sturdy as the photos. It was very soft and the "sides" were very soft and one of them was "collapsed" completely. Which was OK.Perfect size for my 65 pound dog, and my three cats slept on it absolutely happy with plenty of space.Easy to spot clean/keep clean. Shaking it out, using my vacuum cleaner attachment, and a nice spritz of Febreze keeps it ready to go. Washed it one time in a large machine with no drum. Came out fine, just took a whole day to dry out properly.
MarGood Little BedGot this for our 11 lb. newly rescued Pomeranian. We introduced her to it and she knew it was hers. She has slept in it every night - all night. The filling isn't level throughout the base of the bed and doesn't seem to be receptive to manipulation! But - it's fine and she Ikes the bed. It would serve a larger dog as well. I think 13-14 lbs easily.