Veehoo Orthopedic Soft Calming Pet Sofa Bed
Out of stock
Only %1 left
- The Sleeping area comes with a kernel flannel bump design, which could massage the pets' skin, relieve muscle and joint pain and increase blood circulation, which could calm them down quickly and keep them healthy.
- The rectangular pet sofa is made from Premium Suede and filled with soft PP Cotton. Breathable and stain-resistant.
- The waterproof and non-slip backing can keep it in position and keep your pets safe.
- Machine washable as a whole. After receiving, easily unzip and please use your hands to pat, shake the dog bed and wait it back to fluffy status before using.
- Small: 26"x 21.5"x 8" (66x55x20 cm), and the sleeping area is 16"x 22"(40x 30cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 35 pounds (15.8kg).
- Medium: 32"x25.5"x9" (82x65x23 cm), and the sleeping area is 22"x16"(56x40cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 55 pounds (25kg).
- Large: 39"x30"x10" (100x76x25 cm), and the sleeping area is 30"x22"(76x56cm). The bed can hold the weight up to 95 pounds (43kg).
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Michael BennettLittle guy loves it!Great bed, soft and feels great. Linus loves the bed, and it's easy to wash and dry. The durability however may be up for debate. I noticed a slight tear and some foam coming out recently. We have since introduced a new puppy Korra into the house who may be the culprit, but regardless there is a slight tear. Hit that Helpful button!
MandyHalo Approves this Dog bed.So i have a very large German Shepard and i have tried many different brands of Dog Beds, i'm very satisfied with this one, its just large enough for her to lay in, and now she doesn't have to fight for a position on the couch with my other German Shepard. super soft, and she seems to think its comfortable. as far as holding up to a good wash well ill have to let her get it a bit dirty first. but over all its well made and i recommend it for any pet owner who loves their furbaby.
Andras I WatzkergreatAlthough the bed is a little bit too big for my Pomeranian puppy, he loves hanging out. It’s his go-to place whenever I give him the treat to chew on. It is really soft and very easy to wash. I have washed it probably over 5 times now and it still feels new. It takes a little bit more to dry but usually 2 cycles in the dryer are enough. It’s also non-slip on the bottom which is great because my puppy loves to throw himself in it.