Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate is in stock.
- 5-sided mesh window features high ventilation and 3 rollup entrance doors (top, front, and left) allow your dog to come and go freely. Semi-closed design allows you to keep an eye on your pet.
- Dog crate interior made up of collapsible & solid steel frame and washable fleece pad is a soothing environment for crate-training dogs. Worry-free and hygiene.
- A collapsible steel frame with retractable springs makes setup simple (no tools needed) and folds flat for easy transport and compact storage. Easy carry with handle or strap. Adjustable strap included.
- Lightweight frame and special locking mechanism make traveling a breeze. Perfect for road trips, the great outdoors or everyday home use. Spend more time on the go with your beloved dog.
- Crafted of 600D Cationic Oxford fabric and heavy-weight mesh, it boasts reliable sturdiness.
- 20 inch: Folding soft-sided 20"*13"*13" dog crate for small dogs up to 15 lbs.
- 24 inch: Folding soft-sided 24"*16"*16" dog crate for small dogs up to 25 lbs.
- 28 inch: Folding soft-sided 28"*20"*20" dog crate for medium dogs up to 35 lbs.
- 32 inch: Folding soft-sided 32"*23"*23" dog crate for medium dogs up to 50 lbs.
- 36 inch: Folding soft-sided 36"*25"*25" dog crate for large dogs up to 70 lbs.
- 40 inch: Folding soft-sided 40"*27"*27" dog crate for large dogs up to 85 lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
G-MacFantasic Dog CrateAll I can say is, this is the best dog carrier/crate I've seen. It is very well made, sturdy and light weight. The crate folds up flat and takes not only little room for storage but also easy to carry. The sides and front have a roll up mesh curtain, a large opening for dog to enter and exit. The top also has a roll up mess curtain which is a nice feature. It also comes with a very handy over the shoulder strap to carry when it is collapsed down. I have only had this crate for a week and am being forced into buying another because my two dogs fight over it. I have given my two prior wire built crates to my mother-in-law You will not be sorry or disappointed with this crate. The dog bed in the pictures was added, it does not come with the crate.
Jenn BeswickI absolutely love this!I honestly wasn’t sure about this when I got it, I couldn’t image a fabric crate standing up well but this does the job! On top of that fact that I think it’s just beautiful! I’m a huge fan. It has mesh windows all around so your pet can see, and the sides and top open so you can get your pet in and out easily. I think it would be great for other pets too, not just dogs.Great travel crate, it’s light and fold almost completely flat. Couldn’t recommend more
RayRay1630This dog crate is such good quality! It actually surpassed my expectations. It has lots of pockets on it for holding treats, leashes, toys, a water bottle, etc for travelling. It folds down flat for travelling, and the canvas feels really strong. The only thing I would be worried about is putting a large dog in there, if they wanted to get out, I'm sure they could get a claw or tooth through the mesh and rip it. However, this mesh means that the crate is super breathable. There are zippers on two sides as well as the top for dogs to enter and exit, whatever is easiest for you. It's so easy to assemble, it just pops up and folds down with next to no effort. It's also very lightweight and has handles, so you can carry it popped up or flat with one hand. I would definitely recommend this crate to anyone who has a well-crate trained dog, or anyone who does a lot of travelling with their dog - it even has metal hooks to tie down safely in a vehicle. I'm very impressed!
JeniphirAwesome carrier for cats!I LOVE these carriers! I have a kitty who is difficult at the vet. The multiple openings will allow us to ease her out from a different angle instead of putting a hand in and dragging her out (no scratches or bites). Bought 4 of these and the fact that they’re collapsible is a super bonus feature so they can be put away when not in use and not take up a ton of room! I am definitely recommending these to all my kitty parent friends!
J. ParrottMy puppy sleeps in thisAt first, it wasn't great, because she could easily open the front zipper. I secured that and use the top to put her in/take her out.It also can be tough to clean, so maybe this would be better for an already house broken puppy or small dog. That said, she sleeps really well in it and the cushion washes really well.Overall, I would purchase again, because it's a good size for her and very light-weight/easy to move around.