Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate
Out of stock
Only %1 left
- 5-sided mesh window features high ventilation and 3 rollup entrance doors (top, front, and left) allow your dog to come and go freely. Semi-closed design allows you to keep an eye on your pet.
- Dog crate interior made up of collapsible & solid steel frame and washable fleece pad is a soothing environment for crate-training dogs. Worry-free and hygiene.
- A collapsible steel frame with retractable springs makes setup simple (no tools needed) and folds flat for easy transport and compact storage. Easy carry with handle or strap. Adjustable strap included.
- Lightweight frame and special locking mechanism make traveling a breeze. Perfect for road trips, the great outdoors or everyday home use. Spend more time on the go with your beloved dog.
- Crafted of 600D Cationic Oxford fabric and heavy-weight mesh, it boasts reliable sturdiness.
- 20 inch: Folding soft-sided 20"*13"*13" dog crate for small dogs up to 15 lbs.
- 24 inch: Folding soft-sided 24"*16"*16" dog crate for small dogs up to 25 lbs.
- 28 inch: Folding soft-sided 28"*20"*20" dog crate for medium dogs up to 35 lbs.
- 32 inch: Folding soft-sided 32"*23"*23" dog crate for medium dogs up to 50 lbs.
- 36 inch: Folding soft-sided 36"*25"*25" dog crate for large dogs up to 70 lbs.
- 40 inch: Folding soft-sided 40"*27"*27" dog crate for large dogs up to 85 lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
PaigeThe mesh is durable. Even with 2 dogs clawing at it in the morning. Zipper does pull off easily but is put back on just as easily.My favorite part was my stubborn butt went right to set up before even looking for instructions. Only to find the instructions on how to set it up are inside and only accessible after being set up. Luckily it's easy to figure out
Lizz SuttonBEST PURCHASE for your best friend!!!I recently adopted a little chihuahua mix and she has outgrown her wire kennel that the owner gave to me when I received her (she is a bout 7 pounds right now and two months old). I cannot stress how BRILLIANT this little dog is, and she can break out of everything I put her in. She HATED wire crates and cried so much when she was in one. I needed something that I could leave her in overnight and that she would actually enjoy being in - and this was a LIFE SAVER.As soon as we opened it the day we got it she was in love. It has been up for an hour and she is still having fun checking it out. the pockets are stellar for storing treats and toys or whatever you like to give puppy at bedtime, and it folds so easily! I cannot wait to take this with us on our future adventures together and she is so happy she has a comfortable place to sleep!!
Bullish1I purchased this crate because I wanted something nice and compact and easy for travel. This is a beautiful crate and so easy to assemble and disassemble. Now having said that, it is not a crate for puppies, with the mesh closure and their excitement of now being alone they just put their sharp little claws right through it. I know this because my puppy greeted me at the door when I came home,
Zoe22This is the perfect size for my 15lb Frenchie puppy, with some extra room as she grows. It is very good quality, but I found that the flap at the front kept flopping down since the Velcro isn’t strong enough to keep it up high, so my puppy tries to nip at it. I had a little trouble with assembly... the set of bars at the top need to be pulled away from each other in order to let them fit into the other set of bars. I had trouble since it’s very stiff and not much leeway. However, I do recommend this.