Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate
Special Price $58.99 Regular Price $61.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate is in stock.
- 5-sided mesh window features high ventilation and 3 rollup entrance doors (top, front, and left) allow your dog to come and go freely. Semi-closed design allows you to keep an eye on your pet.
- Dog crate interior made up of collapsible & solid steel frame and washable fleece pad is a soothing environment for crate-training dogs. Worry-free and hygiene.
- A collapsible steel frame with retractable springs makes setup simple (no tools needed) and folds flat for easy transport and compact storage. Easy carry with handle or strap. Adjustable strap included.
- Lightweight frame and special locking mechanism make traveling a breeze. Perfect for road trips, the great outdoors or everyday home use. Spend more time on the go with your beloved dog.
- Crafted of 600D Cationic Oxford fabric and heavy-weight mesh, it boasts reliable sturdiness.
- 20 inch: Folding soft-sided 20"*13"*13" dog crate for small dogs up to 15 lbs.
- 24 inch: Folding soft-sided 24"*16"*16" dog crate for small dogs up to 25 lbs.
- 28 inch: Folding soft-sided 28"*20"*20" dog crate for medium dogs up to 35 lbs.
- 32 inch: Folding soft-sided 32"*23"*23" dog crate for medium dogs up to 50 lbs.
- 36 inch: Folding soft-sided 36"*25"*25" dog crate for large dogs up to 70 lbs.
- 40 inch: Folding soft-sided 40"*27"*27" dog crate for large dogs up to 85 lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Melissa BI love this crate! Buy one!Love this little travel bed/crate. She sleeps in it every night. Goes in car (buckles in nicely, too). I put her in the front seat longways and place seatbelt around it. It’s great. She’s tiny, I got the smallest size and it will last forever. Made very well.
BpapaSuper durable and easy to store!I purchased size 32” in green to put my three cats in (12lbs, 9lbs and 6 lbs). I have put the three of them in there for a long car ride and we also use it to in our backyard. It takes up 75% of the back seat of a small sedan. They have just enough space to all lay down and they seem to really enjoy hanging out in there. They enjoy playing inside/on top of it. I have had it for 3 months and my cats are constantly messing with it. We haven’t had any issues at all. It is really easy to open/close and it folds up perfectly right behind the door.
Claire R.Our Mini Dachshund Loves ItVery happy pup parents! We bought this for a recent road trip and our 6mo mini dachshund loved it. He’s about 10 lbs currently and fit perfectly in the 24”. Incredibly sturdy and easy to assemble and fold back up for storage or during travel. Obviously there is a soft mesh fabric so if your dog tears things up or paws to get out s/he may destroy it, but we had no problems with that. I was worried about the brown color, but it is actually a fairly neutral brown. Overall 5/5 stars and will recommend.
Teacher1I couldn’t be more happier! This crate is wonderful to have. I purchased for one of my dogs and turns out they both love it. I wouldn’t recommend for a small puppy that is not crate trained because I could see the net easily being scratched open. My dogs are crate trained so this is perfect for both of them and it’s being used in my living room. I love it and so do they. Now I bought 2 of them.
Wanda MarieExcellent Kennel!Purchased this soft kennel for my French Bulldog Bodhi who is approximately 35 lbs. Absolutely love the color, quality, sturdiness and the 3 doors! I placed a FurHaven Deluxe Orthopedic Plush Velvet L-Shaped bed I purchased at inside the crate and put it under my desk in my office and it fits perfectly. Bodhi is not very friendly with strangers so I will ask him to enter the crate and I'll zip it up when strangers enter my office. Bodhi loves to snuggle in this crate when it's open even though he also has 2 other fluffy snuggly dog beds to choose from. Very pleased with my purchase.
MariaGreat crate but husky didn't like!I really liked this soft crate! It was so easy to put up and take down. It matched out decor and I liked it so much better than the wire ugly traditional crate however our stubborn husky wanted no part of it. I have no idea why because it was a good size, we put his blankets and some our clothes so he had the same feel of the other one but he refused to go in. As you can see from the photo, he's on the couch and the bed sits there lonely so to keep it would have been a waste of money. We put his old wire one up and loves it. We dont even close the door but for some reason this stubborn boy wanted no part of it. We however liked it and think its a good product if your pet just needs their own little space. Not for dogs that chew of course nor will it keep them in if you want to use it as training or when you leave for the day. We use it only to give him his own place he likes to go to sometimes when he wants his quiet time. Overall I like it and would recommend.
foxy roseI bought this as I needed a good travelling carrier for my kitty, plenty of space for comfort, stretching & he’s able to see out. There’s 3 entrances, one at the top, one at end & one on the side. It’s totally comfortable for him. He’s only a 5 1/2 kilo cat. It could be suitable for a small dog as well. It’s sturdily made from a good wearable material easy to assemble. It can be stored away easily when not in use. I wanted something that he’s not cramped up in so GOT IT. Thanks very much .