Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate is in stock.
- 5-sided mesh window features high ventilation and 3 rollup entrance doors (top, front, and left) allow your dog to come and go freely. Semi-closed design allows you to keep an eye on your pet.
- Dog crate interior made up of collapsible & solid steel frame and washable fleece pad is a soothing environment for crate-training dogs. Worry-free and hygiene.
- A collapsible steel frame with retractable springs makes setup simple (no tools needed) and folds flat for easy transport and compact storage. Easy carry with handle or strap. Adjustable strap included.
- Lightweight frame and special locking mechanism make traveling a breeze. Perfect for road trips, the great outdoors or everyday home use. Spend more time on the go with your beloved dog.
- Crafted of 600D Cationic Oxford fabric and heavy-weight mesh, it boasts reliable sturdiness.
- 20 inch: Folding soft-sided 20"*13"*13" dog crate for small dogs up to 15 lbs.
- 24 inch: Folding soft-sided 24"*16"*16" dog crate for small dogs up to 25 lbs.
- 28 inch: Folding soft-sided 28"*20"*20" dog crate for medium dogs up to 35 lbs.
- 32 inch: Folding soft-sided 32"*23"*23" dog crate for medium dogs up to 50 lbs.
- 36 inch: Folding soft-sided 36"*25"*25" dog crate for large dogs up to 70 lbs.
- 40 inch: Folding soft-sided 40"*27"*27" dog crate for large dogs up to 85 lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Alice D.Awesome CrateThis is an awesome crate. So much better than the one I was using. Very sturdy, easy to put together and my Black Lab Baylee loves seeing out of it. She actually fell asleep in there quick (See First Picture). Only Con is that is has a very strong rubbery odor that I hope will fade over time. Will definitely buy another one!
Annie-PierMon chien a absolument besoin de rester en cage lorsque nous quittons la maison. C’est pour sa sécurité : il mange tout! Lorsque nous allons visiter des amis, nous sommes contraints de rester à leur maison ou bien d’amener le chien avec nous. Cette cage souple est légère et facile à déplacer. Elle offre aussi un endroit confortable pour le repos de mon golden retriever de 80lbs. Il faut que le chien soit calme en cage, car le grillage peut se déchirer.
CMroxNot for Crate TrainingDon’t know why they say this is for crate training. My dog had holes in that mesh in less than 5 minutes. What a waste of money. Now she’s back in her wire crate where she tries to eat her way out and is bound to ruin her teeth and scare her nose. I really needed this to work.UPDATE Veehoo contacted me to make things right. They are refunding me for the crate, which I’m very happy about and appreciate they stand by their customers. They did NOT ask me to update my review either, but I’m doing so because they did the right thing. If your pet likes being crates, this would work well - my previous dog loved her crate and would have loved this one. It folds up and is easy to bring if you have to travel.
JenniferMy girl loves this crate, even though she is claustrophobic. She LOVED the lengthwise entry, refusing to use the narrower frontward entryway (even after feeding her a week's worth of dinners inside the crate, using the frontward entry).I got the 42", even though she can curl up to the size of a standard door mat, because she's got a long back and likes to sprawl as you can see.She is very clumsy and was a big fan of how rigid the poles were and how it doesn't slide around on hardwood floors. I originally got her a lightweight "pop up kennel", but she refused to use it because of how much it shifted on entry.I added a thin duvet as bedding and the crate still folded up nicely for transport. Fit in the trunk of my compact sedan no problem. I got it for travel, as my girl is on epilepsy meds that make her super anxious about every stand sound/new place, she's always on guard. We got her used to using this crate at home for a month first, she started using it by choice for naps. By the time we traveled with it, she relaxed way more than just bringing her bed with us as we normally would. Having the enclosed space had a great calming affect on her and she slept more than I've ever seen her sleep on vacation.As you can see from the 3rd picture, it's very sturdy. My clumsy 50lbs dog with rear end muscle atrophy was able to jump up onto the crate to retrieve her dinner toy without it collapsing. You just have to be able to hold back a spring to connect the two roof supports. I don't think someone with wrist/hand/shoulder joint pain could do it, but it takes very little strength.