Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate
Out of stock
Only %1 left
- 5-sided mesh window features high ventilation and 3 rollup entrance doors (top, front, and left) allow your dog to come and go freely. Semi-closed design allows you to keep an eye on your pet.
- Dog crate interior made up of collapsible & solid steel frame and washable fleece pad is a soothing environment for crate-training dogs. Worry-free and hygiene.
- A collapsible steel frame with retractable springs makes setup simple (no tools needed) and folds flat for easy transport and compact storage. Easy carry with handle or strap. Adjustable strap included.
- Lightweight frame and special locking mechanism make traveling a breeze. Perfect for road trips, the great outdoors or everyday home use. Spend more time on the go with your beloved dog.
- Crafted of 600D Cationic Oxford fabric and heavy-weight mesh, it boasts reliable sturdiness.
- 20 inch: Folding soft-sided 20"*13"*13" dog crate for small dogs up to 15 lbs.
- 24 inch: Folding soft-sided 24"*16"*16" dog crate for small dogs up to 25 lbs.
- 28 inch: Folding soft-sided 28"*20"*20" dog crate for medium dogs up to 35 lbs.
- 32 inch: Folding soft-sided 32"*23"*23" dog crate for medium dogs up to 50 lbs.
- 36 inch: Folding soft-sided 36"*25"*25" dog crate for large dogs up to 70 lbs.
- 40 inch: Folding soft-sided 40"*27"*27" dog crate for large dogs up to 85 lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
VinoSuckerAlmost perfectI thought this carrier had everything. I even had my 10 pound puppy sleep in it for a week before we left for out of town so she’d get used to it she was fine and loved it. I put her in it for about four hours while I went to a graduation party and she chewed through the back mesh and was running around my brothers house when I got home. so now this crate is garbage.
CMroxNot for Crate TrainingDon’t know why they say this is for crate training. My dog had holes in that mesh in less than 5 minutes. What a waste of money. Now she’s back in her wire crate where she tries to eat her way out and is bound to ruin her teeth and scare her nose. I really needed this to work.UPDATE Veehoo contacted me to make things right. They are refunding me for the crate, which I’m very happy about and appreciate they stand by their customers. They did NOT ask me to update my review either, but I’m doing so because they did the right thing. If your pet likes being crates, this would work well - my previous dog loved her crate and would have loved this one. It folds up and is easy to bring if you have to travel.
Sharon GodaDurable Crate!We were doing a 2 day road trip and needed a crate that could provide safety and comfort for our skittish 20lb puppy. We got the large and loved everything about it. There are alot of mesh openings which is excellent.The mat that comes with it is very thin so I added blankets to make it more comfortable. I think it’s thin so it can fold better when putting it into its storage form.
DebPerfect!My dog has never been in any sort of crate during her 15 years. Our living situation changed and I found it necessary to have more than just a bed for her. I ordered this after reading the reviews and ordered a size large. I am so glad I did. Her bed fits perfectly in the crate, and once it was set up she went directly to the crate and took a nap. It is super easy to put together. Lots of mesh windows. Carry handles, and a carry strap. Very well made. Would totally recommend.
Yan GaoGood product but for a gentle dogThe crate is a decent size for my 45pound springer( shoulder height 21in). Easy to assemble and light weight compared to the metal crates.The only problem I’m concerned is the mess has big holes, it’s perfect size for the dog’s nail to scratch. My dog is not well trained for crate, and he has already made a hole.In general I’m still happy with the purchase.
Mélissa BeaudoinMaybe not the best thing for a puppy or a dog who tends to destroy stuff because it's fabric (duh), obviously crate train your dog properly before using, but personally it's been the best thing ever. Very sturdy, we use it every single week for frisbee toss & fetch, and agility. Even in a new stressful environment, he calms down instantly as soon as he enters the crate. I like the fact that it's foldable and veryyyy easy to carry around. Super lightweight and practical. 5 stars