- 5-sided mesh window features high ventilation and 3 rollup entrance doors (top, front, and left) allow your dog to come and go freely. Semi-closed design allows you to keep an eye on your pet.
- Dog crate interior made up of collapsible & solid steel frame and washable fleece pad is a soothing environment for crate-training dogs. Worry-free and hygiene.
- A collapsible steel frame with retractable springs makes setup simple (no tools needed) and folds flat for easy transport and compact storage. Easy carry with handle or strap. Adjustable strap included.
- Lightweight frame and special locking mechanism make traveling a breeze. Perfect for road trips, the great outdoors or everyday home use. Spend more time on the go with your beloved dog.
- Crafted of 600D Cationic Oxford fabric and heavy-weight mesh, it boasts reliable sturdiness.
- 20 inch: Folding soft-sided 20"*13"*13" dog crate for small dogs up to 15 lbs.
- 24 inch: Folding soft-sided 24"*16"*16" dog crate for small dogs up to 25 lbs.
- 28 inch: Folding soft-sided 28"*20"*20" dog crate for medium dogs up to 35 lbs.
- 32 inch: Folding soft-sided 32"*23"*23" dog crate for medium dogs up to 50 lbs.
- 36 inch: Folding soft-sided 36"*25"*25" dog crate for large dogs up to 70 lbs.
- 40 inch: Folding soft-sided 40"*27"*27" dog crate for large dogs up to 85 lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Sarah PBFabulous bed!This bed is FABULOUS. It’s so soft and so fluffy, and it’s actually bigger than I thought (which is great bc I have five dogs). It arrives completely compressed, but once you slit the plastic it immediately poofs up to its real size. I really like the high sides on it (excellent for our little dogs), and it seems to be durable (excellent for our Pitties who frequently do freelance alterations on their beds and many other things). Overall, I definitely recommend and I’ll edit this if something unforeseen happens (like a complete demo or extension alterations…), but here’s hoping, rt? ????
K. BunkerA nice soft and good-looking bed.This is a really nice looking dog bed, and it has plenty of thick, soft padding to it. It was kind of "limp" at first, but it decompressed after a day or two and filled out to its full shape and puffiness. And my dog likes it too, so that's a plus.
AvidReaderMy doggie loves this bed!This is an excellent quality dog bed that my little dog absolutely loves. The seams, padding, liner, and soft cover are all top notch quality and my dog just loves sleeping on this dog bed!
kgLightweight, and easy to pop-upI use this for traveling with my 30lb, 10 month old puppy. It's a really nice product, I highly recommend.Of course, she chewed through the webbing the first time left alone to successfully escape. It wasn't a surprise, I am just going to get in touch with the company to see if they have recommendations for repair, or maybe a kit. The side opening helped at that time, with the end opening situated against the wall.
SallyWell madeWorks very well for crating, easy to assemble
Nora C.So far so good!I chose this because it looks less mean and cold than a metal crate and is one of the least ugly I could find. It collapses pretty easily and is light but (so far) resists the biting of my puppy.The downsides of the fabric crate are durability re: biting, ability to clean from accidents/diarrhea, and sound— some puppies may be reactive to the zipper noise.I was reluctant to crate train my puppy because I didn’t like the idea of caging him and the benefits seemed to be mostly convenience to the owner. I was also turned off by the judginess or people “recommending” crate training.However, honestly now that he is really comfortable in it and I have begun using it for “forced naps” it has been a game changer for his behavior, my ability to get work done (from home) and anticipating/scheduling his potty needs. I put him in during his “witching hour” and he settled down quickly! If you’re debating crate training, I really do recommend it.
TMBKeeps our dog comfy & safe in the car.It’s excellent. Keeps our dog safe in my back seat. He’s comfy and cozy, snoozing away, and not under my feet! Very solid and sturdy. Takes a little muscle to pop the frame into place.
BellePerfect for travelingWe bought this soft crate because we would be traveling for the holidays and are still crate training our pup. Our priorities were finding a crate that was lightweight with great functionality, especially in a car. This crate was so easy to assemble and has many mesh windows with zippers, so traveling with it is ideal. It comes with a soft lining on the bottom, so we needed to just add a couple blankets and our pup's favorite toys to make it feel like home for her. We have used this crate for about 2 weeks now and it has been holding up very well. Very pleased with this purchase!