Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Folding Soft 3-Door Pet Kennel Dog Crate is in stock.
- 5-sided mesh window features high ventilation and 3 rollup entrance doors (top, front, and left) allow your dog to come and go freely. Semi-closed design allows you to keep an eye on your pet.
- Dog crate interior made up of collapsible & solid steel frame and washable fleece pad is a soothing environment for crate-training dogs. Worry-free and hygiene.
- A collapsible steel frame with retractable springs makes setup simple (no tools needed) and folds flat for easy transport and compact storage. Easy carry with handle or strap. Adjustable strap included.
- Lightweight frame and special locking mechanism make traveling a breeze. Perfect for road trips, the great outdoors or everyday home use. Spend more time on the go with your beloved dog.
- Crafted of 600D Cationic Oxford fabric and heavy-weight mesh, it boasts reliable sturdiness.
- 20 inch: Folding soft-sided 20"*13"*13" dog crate for small dogs up to 15 lbs.
- 24 inch: Folding soft-sided 24"*16"*16" dog crate for small dogs up to 25 lbs.
- 28 inch: Folding soft-sided 28"*20"*20" dog crate for medium dogs up to 35 lbs.
- 32 inch: Folding soft-sided 32"*23"*23" dog crate for medium dogs up to 50 lbs.
- 36 inch: Folding soft-sided 36"*25"*25" dog crate for large dogs up to 70 lbs.
- 40 inch: Folding soft-sided 40"*27"*27" dog crate for large dogs up to 85 lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Mélissa BeaudoinMaybe not the best thing for a puppy or a dog who tends to destroy stuff because it's fabric (duh), obviously crate train your dog properly before using, but personally it's been the best thing ever. Very sturdy, we use it every single week for frisbee toss & fetch, and agility. Even in a new stressful environment, he calms down instantly as soon as he enters the crate. I like the fact that it's foldable and veryyyy easy to carry around. Super lightweight and practical. 5 stars
Kailah KnittleOur Puppy loves her “house”Our new Boston Terrier puppy was about 11 weeks old when her “house” arrived. She loves it. She knows when we leave that’s her safe place, we even leave the door open, but will also hang out in there when we’re home. It assembled easily, folds up nicely, and is very good quality. With her sharp little puppy teeth, she chews on everything, even this sometimes and she hasn’t been able to do any damage.
SusanThis crate is surprisingly easy to set up and great for trips and camping. We bought exactly for that and it is working great. However, I would not recommend this for crate Training at all or for your young puppy. The mesh and the zippers are not of great quality, they seem a bit cheap but I am trying to be careful do that I don’t break the zipper accidentally. A puppy trying to scape will destroy it in no time. I am keeping it in my leaving room for my pup to go and chil always with the door open, I don’t leave her locked insight. I tried this one and she started to scratch the mesh, she is only 3 months old.. She sleeps in a wire crate at night and that’s perfect. I would suggest you do the same. This is just a second one that we keep for her to have her day naps and for camping.
VinoSuckerAlmost perfectI thought this carrier had everything. I even had my 10 pound puppy sleep in it for a week before we left for out of town so she’d get used to it she was fine and loved it. I put her in it for about four hours while I went to a graduation party and she chewed through the back mesh and was running around my brothers house when I got home. so now this crate is garbage.
SophieThis is the very best pet carrier/crate I have ever seen or used.Very well made, string and very durable. 2 netted doors and 2 netted windows, lots of ventilationI purchased the smallest size as the new opener of this little home is only going to be max 7 lbsI would definitely recommend this product
KristynSo far so good, exactly as described. We purchased the XL for our 33lb 6 month old pup for travel in the car. I have laid my backseat down to rest on for more stability and attached a bungee cord on the one side where the hooks are (these should be on both sides but are only on one side!??) Four stars because I thought he could be attached to a harness and seat belt once inside. He is a wee bit small when sitting to look out the top opening but he likes to lay down and has a clear view out the front window. Clearly not travel rated as we cannot harness him in however we don’t travel long distances often at all so will do the trick for in town living. The only other thing is that the netting and Velcro seems like it may wear down quickly if constantly used. Overallhappy with purchase. Quick delivery, easy to put together & seems sturdy enough.