Veehoo Folding Dog Bed for Camping Without Assembling
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Folding Dog Bed for Camping Without Assembling is in stock.
- The integrated design gives your dog a comfortable bed without the need for installation.
- Convenient and easy-to-carry, a new choice for all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Textilene fabrics are easy to clean and it's also breathable and durable.
- Say Goodbye to bed collapse or damage by the dog, the sturdy structure allows your dog to sleep without worries.
- Small:23.5“×23.5“×8“ (60×60×20 cm), the dog bed can hold the max weight up to 100 lbs.
- Medium:45“×23.5“×10“ (115×60×25 cm), the dog bed can hold the max weight up to 150 lbs.
- Large:53“×27.5“×12“ (135×70×30 cm), the dog bed can hold the max weight up to 200 lbs
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
audra m.Broke in first useMy dog loves this bed but our first trip out one of the screws stripped and broke. Not a great experience. We have fixed it with zip ties.***I would like to add that the seller has contacted me through and is offering to make the issue I right with me. My dog absolutely loves this bed so this makes me super happy and I would recommend them***
JenGood for 2 medium dogsIt's pretty large, definitely large enough for my 2 border collies which are approximately 40-45 lbs each. I don't think it would be comfortable for 1 large dog because of the middle crossbar. It's like people cots, always have an uncomfortable bar sticking in your back or ribs. It seems sturdy enough and folds up smaller than I expected, not much bigger than a chair but a bit heavier than one. The mesh is a good thick quality but has stretched out a bit. Overall I think it's worth the money, if it doesn't break, I'll update this if it does.