Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- Really Comfort: The raised pet bed enables your pets get rid of wet hard dirty floor and helps their joint relieved. The breathable Teslin mesh mat allows cooling breeze flow through the bed to make pets refreshing in sultry summer (you can add a blanket for extra comfort in winter).
- Best for Chewers: The chew proof dog bed is composed of anti-scratch Textilene mattress, rustless robust Aluminum frame and non-slip & floor-friendly rubber feet, ensuring no more bent tubes, no more shredded mat, and no more wobbles.
- Tool Free Assembly: With the easy lock & release buckle fastener, the portable dog bed can be simply installed without tool or folded back up to fit inside car trunks, in just a few minutes. Super convenient for storage or transport.
- Easy To Keep Clean: The dog bed doesn’t harbor odors and hairs on the mat. You can simply wipe with a damp cloth, or use a garden hose to rinse it outdoors; The Teslin mesh allows water drain through and air dries quickly.
- Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 42"L x 30"W x 7"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Nicole H.There Are Pros & ConsI like that this bed won’t hold any pet odors because it’s made w/ tent-like material. It’s sturdy, especially now that I have all 4 sides attached. That was the hardest part…getting the 2 sides affixed to the frame. I was really starting to feel stupid when I couldn’t get those 2 sides attached lol. It took me leaving it alone & going back to it a few days later & looking at the product pictures to figure it out & when I finally did, I realized just how sturdy this bed is. It doesn’t appear to be the most comfortable bed out there so I’ll be putting something down on top like blankets or maybe a piece of memory foam. I like that it’s elevated which makes it easier for my senior baby to get on/off. The rust color matches the colors in my living room perfectly. Overall, I think this will probably be the best dog bed I’ve gotten & there’s been many.
GrammyInNJNiceI just set this up Wich wasfairly easy. After my doggave it the good ole snifftest. I put his blankets upon it and he layed for a bit.He's been jumping on and offnot real sure I guess.This is what I been lookingfor.Hes a 90 lb pit and it's perfectsize.This is my review on this free product
NiveyThis is our 3rd one! Great outdoor doggie bed to keep your pup cool!Assembly will require having 2 people work together in the final stage of assembly. It took me about 15 minutes to put it together. We have a Labrador Retriever who loves being around the pool with us but the pavers get too hot for him. So, we hose him down and hose the bed down and he stays cool poolside. He often naps in it with his head leaning off the side...so cute! We have owned several of these over the years and if used outside it will last you about 3 years. After that it starts to deteriorate from the weather. If you pull it inside and only have it outside periodically then I'm sure it will last a lot longer. Great value for the money.