Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame
Special Price $39.99 Regular Price $67.99
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed - Silver Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- Really Comfort: The raised pet bed enables your pets get rid of wet hard dirty floor and helps their joint relieved. The breathable Teslin mesh mat allows cooling breeze flow through the bed to make pets refreshing in sultry summer (you can add a blanket for extra comfort in winter).
- Best for Chewers: The chew proof dog bed is composed of anti-scratch Textilene mattress, rustless robust Aluminum frame and non-slip & floor-friendly rubber feet, ensuring no more bent tubes, no more shredded mat, and no more wobbles.
- Tool Free Assembly: With the easy lock & release buckle fastener, the portable dog bed can be simply installed without tool or folded back up to fit inside car trunks, in just a few minutes. Super convenient for storage or transport.
- Easy To Keep Clean: The dog bed doesn’t harbor odors and hairs on the mat. You can simply wipe with a damp cloth, or use a garden hose to rinse it outdoors; The Teslin mesh allows water drain through and air dries quickly.
- Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 42"L x 30"W x 7"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Pogepi03Sturdy bed for our petOur dog really enjoys laying on this bed, the height is perfect and it appears very sturdy for indoor or outdoor use.ProCute legs for the bed and feels very sturdy. It’s also very portable, it rolls up into a vertical cylinder shape for easy storage and moving.ConsIt was a challenge putting it together, because the little caps on the end were difficult to slide in and secure on the last leg. It took me quite a bit of time.Overall, it’s a really nice bed and would’ve given it 5 stars if the assembly of the final legs was less of a challenge. It took my husband and I a few tries to secure the last leg, before we successfully securing the last end cap.
JorgelThe is breathable and chew proofMy dog like this bed since is temperature is on the cool side due to be breathable. The height is just right, it holds my 70 pound Mali perfectly without hanging to much (Even in the center as you can appreciate in the picture). Easy to clean with a wipe and chew proof. My only complaint is the assembly i had a hard time closing the corners (Because is has a whole you need to connect).
Janet AlmanExcellent Sturdy outdoor bed...READ THE DIRECTIONSI have seen a few reviews that said this dog bed was difficult to assemble...it's not IF you read all the directions before you start assembling it. It's not the most intuitive assembly process but, if you follow the steps they give you, it's actually very easy to put together. Once assembled, it's a VERY nice dog bed. It's extremely sturdy and solid--no wiggling or shaking at all. It IS waterproof as you can see from my photo. It tends to pool water after it rains so I have to tip it to dump the water off. Now...if I could just get my dogs to lay on it. Seriously though, it's a nice bed. I'm sure they will use it this summer when the back deck gets hot in the sun.
BirdieSturdy bedThis is the first time I have ever bought a raised bed and I like it. It's sturdy, easy to assemble except one leg was hard to close the clamp but husband got it. I bought this for my boy who's 120lbs and it holds him well. I ordered the XL in Rust Red and it looks just like the photos. I hope this will help to keep him cool in the summer which are tough months for him. The material on this bed is easy to wipe off and keep clean.
Sarah MinayaSturdy and bigThis dog bed was much bigger than i expected. It's extremely easy to put together and very sturdy. My dogs love it as you can see by my lazy little guy hogging the whole thing from the others LOL. It stands taller than the other one i had which makes it better for my older big dog too. Great purchase, thank you.
Mike VandergriftSeems pretty sturdyI was not impressed by the instructions, but I got it together fairly quickly. The locking mechanisms for the legs seem to be the only downfall on this bed, but unfortunately, they are a fairly important part. Before use, ensure the legs are locked into place. It did support myself (roughly 150 pounds). I wanted to test it before my dog ended up falling off it. He is still a little hesitant to get on it, but that is not the manufacturer's fault. The bed itself, once put together, seems rather sturdy and it definitely looks easy to maintain. Will give an update if I am proven wrong.