Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed - Black Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed - Black Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- Really Comfort: The raised pet bed enables your pets get rid of wet hard dirty floor and helps their joint relieved. The breathable Teslin mesh mat allows cooling breeze flow through the bed to make pets refreshing in sultry summer (you can add a blanket for extra comfort in winter).
- Bestfor Chewers: The chew proof dog bed is composed of anti-scratch Textilene mattress, rustless robust Aluminum frame and non-slip & floor-friendly rubber feet, ensuring no more bent tubes, no more shredded mat, and no more wobbles.
- Tool Free Assembly: With the easy lock & release buckle fastener, the portable dog bed can be simply installed without tool or folded back up to fit inside car trunks, in just a few minutes. Super convenient for storage or transport.
- Easy To Keep Clean: The dog bed doesn’t harbor odors and hairs on the mat. You can simply wipe with a damp cloth, or use a garden hose to rinse it outdoors; The Teslin mesh allows water drain through and air dries quickly.
- Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 42"L x 30"W x 7"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
- X Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
JudithXlarge- is bid enough for a medium size GSD and a Pit to share comfortablyMy dogs sleep on them when they are boarded— however I assembled mine a few days ago and it’s been outside. They haven’t used it yet— but I know they will. Easy to assemble— the last corner is the hardest and I would expect it to be because you are stretching fabric. I’m almost 70, female and I assembled it myself— that might give you a gauge on the difficulty.