- Really Comfort: The raised pet bed enables your pets get rid of wet hard dirty floor and helps their joint relieved. The breathable Teslin mesh mat allows cooling breeze flow through the bed to make pets refreshing in sultry summer (you can add a blanket for extra comfort in winter).
- Bestfor Chewers: The chew proof dog bed is composed of anti-scratch Textilene mattress, rustless robust Aluminum frame and non-slip & floor-friendly rubber feet, ensuring no more bent tubes, no more shredded mat, and no more wobbles.
- Tool Free Assembly: With the easy lock & release buckle fastener, the portable dog bed can be simply installed without tool or folded back up to fit inside car trunks, in just a few minutes. Super convenient for storage or transport.
- Easy To Keep Clean: The dog bed doesn’t harbor odors and hairs on the mat. You can simply wipe with a damp cloth, or use a garden hose to rinse it outdoors; The Teslin mesh allows water drain through and air dries quickly.
- Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 42"L x 30"W x 7"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
- X Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Miss TinsleyThe instructions are not great, but the elevated bed is awesome!I found the instructions without words to be quiet confusing and not really the most efficient way to put the elevated dog bed together - but alas it is together and Snoop loves it!I found putting the white rods in and then the black border piece in and then the puck into the ends and then align the metal rod to close it shut was the most efficient way.I previously had a kundra bed which was amazing and at a higher price - but was easier to put together.Price - FairQuality - HighInstructions - Not great150 pound weight limit - which is pretty high - but depending on the breed or if you have multiple dogs this weight limit might not work for your family.
LiquidSteamFairly simple to assemble!;)Follow directions for assembly and it isnt too bad;) I dont feel this is a bed that u would want to assemble then disassemble to travel alot with. Too much dismantling could cause a tear in the material. I like the clamps that open making it much easier to get poles in place. Doesnt really collaspe much for packing up to go. Great size! No bag included for storage. Comes with a dog tag!;) Canvas feels sturdy;)
Customerdecent quality for the priceProduct appears to be good quality for the price. I have seen some reviews complaining about the assembly instructions but they were not an issue and appeared to be pretty straight forward. Assembly was not much of a problem. Overall this is a decent product.
TailwindsDurable and lastsThis is very durable, my 90 lb dog and 70 lb dog both love it and we have had no issues with it. I like how it is off the ground so it's easy for them to get on and off. In the winter we put a cushion onto of it for my warm weather dog and it's very easy to move around or take outside.
Kindle CustomerThe Dog Loves ItLike most things, instructions are simply a picture with arrows. However, after doing some simple math skills in the head, I was able to deduce I had sufficient amount of parts and was able to fit the parts together in a few minutes. I had upsized this one from a smaller one with plastic parts. I intend to wash the hammock in place, as the previous other brand shrank to the point it would not fit properly on all four sides. So my concern will be possible eventual rust which leaving out in the sun can fix. But that would also be a concern anyway as my dog has a favorite mud puddle to visit on walks and frequently has to be sprayed down before being allowed to enter the house again. My dog loves it. He loves to sleep on it, jump on it at a run, hide toys under it and he's had injuries that seem to be eased by hammock bed. Nothing is funnier than seeing him sleeping on his back with all four paws in the air, appearing dead to the world except for the occasional eye to check on everyone. He is very possessive of the bed and it is his property.