- Really Comfort: The raised pet bed enables your pets get rid of wet hard dirty floor and helps their joint relieved. The breathable Teslin mesh mat allows cooling breeze flow through the bed to make pets refreshing in sultry summer (you can add a blanket for extra comfort in winter).
- Bestfor Chewers: The chew proof dog bed is composed of anti-scratch Textilene mattress, rustless robust Aluminum frame and non-slip & floor-friendly rubber feet, ensuring no more bent tubes, no more shredded mat, and no more wobbles.
- Tool Free Assembly: With the easy lock & release buckle fastener, the portable dog bed can be simply installed without tool or folded back up to fit inside car trunks, in just a few minutes. Super convenient for storage or transport.
- Easy To Keep Clean: The dog bed doesn’t harbor odors and hairs on the mat. You can simply wipe with a damp cloth, or use a garden hose to rinse it outdoors; The Teslin mesh allows water drain through and air dries quickly.
- Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 42"L x 30"W x 7"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
- X Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Austin Tyko Cintron
KrystinaPerfect for older dogsOur old boy loves this because he can lay outside without getting dirty and sun bathe. it's low to the ground which is better for his legs. Assembly.... the instructions weren't the clearest but once you figure out to put the rod in the fabric first it was fast to finish.
Keir A Dykstra
Kevin & LizTough assemblyFortunately there is a video on how to assemble this on the product page. But even after watching the video, this assembly is a little tricky. But I completed the assembly and it is indeed a five-star dog bed. The fabric this uses as much thicker than any canvas fabric I've used on previous dog beds. The previous dog beds I have had all eventually tear and fall apart. I don't think that's going to be the case with this bed. It has a very unique design to support the fabric and once again the fabric is very thick. I decided to video record a couple of the challenges I ran into in hopes that I can help somebody else with their assembly. Time will tell on the fabric but based on what I can see this dog bad is probably going to last a long time. I'm extremely impressed with the quality of the parts and how tight the canvas feels because of the unique structure that holds it taught. I definitely recommend this dog bed.
wonder_woman1Nice quality and very sturdyWhen putting this together, instructions were easy to follow and assembly was quick. Everything fit together well. The buckle fastener are a great design which locks the frame into place and keeps everything tight and stable. Thankfully the frame does not flex when weight is put on it. This is lightweight and easy to move around. It is also portable which is super convenient; breakdown is just as easy and it is fairly compact when broken down if you want to travel with this. The mesh bed is easy to clean; it can be wiped down or hosed off. The legs are stable and the feet are so cute with the paw prints. I definitely recommend this brand if you are looking for a nice quality raised dog bed.