- Really Comfort: The raised pet bed enables your pets get rid of wet hard dirty floor and helps their joint relieved. The breathable Teslin mesh mat allows cooling breeze flow through the bed to make pets refreshing in sultry summer (you can add a blanket for extra comfort in winter).
- Bestfor Chewers: The chew proof dog bed is composed of anti-scratch Textilene mattress, rustless robust Aluminum frame and non-slip & floor-friendly rubber feet, ensuring no more bent tubes, no more shredded mat, and no more wobbles.
- Tool Free Assembly: With the easy lock & release buckle fastener, the portable dog bed can be simply installed without tool or folded back up to fit inside car trunks, in just a few minutes. Super convenient for storage or transport.
- Easy To Keep Clean: The dog bed doesn’t harbor odors and hairs on the mat. You can simply wipe with a damp cloth, or use a garden hose to rinse it outdoors; The Teslin mesh allows water drain through and air dries quickly.
- Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 42"L x 30"W x 7"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
- X Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
Carla MunozMy dog loves this!Got this for my dog so the ants won’t crawl all over him since he insists on laying in the dirt. He’s scared of everything so I wasn’t sure he’d even get on it. I put his little bed on and he immediately took to it. Such a game changer! Glad I got it! Very easy to put together and great quality.
Kristen E.Quality product, but pain in the butt to assembleThis bed was shockingly difficult to assemble. I became so frustrated with it that I had to have another person help me. The longer sides of the frames are formed by 3 parts. Well, the middle part keeps coming loose from the the end with the curved leg. And the mesh is so tough that it's rather difficult to manipulate in order to get the middle piece back in place before attaching the 3rd piece. This should really just be a 2 piece design. I don't know why it would be designed this way. It was beyond d aggravating and toom about 30 minutes to ultimately assemble the entire thing.All that being said, it did its job. My dog immediately climbed up on it and settled in right away. I bought it for our camping trip so my pup would be able to lay down, off the ground. It got dirty -- as everything does when you camp -- but was easy to clean.Due to the difficulty of assembling the cot, we didn't take it apart when it was time to head home, as originally planned. That was definitely a bummer. But it served its purpose for our camping trip.
Deborah B Houston
Mike GearhartMy large dog loves it !Elevated dog bed is great for large breed dogs as they step onto this bed rather sleep on the floor. So rar the surface has easily held my 90 lb dog with minimal stretching. Easy to clean, run the vac over it or wipe with a damp cloth.The surface allows air to Pentwater it, keeping the dog cooler, easy to put another bed on top if the weather cools off.Well worth the price !
B WallisNice sturdy dog bed but a few considerationsThis is a good solution to deter a dog that might enjoy chewing on soft beds. It's also a nice bed for dogs who like to lay outdoors, keeps your pup off the ground. In the summer it can mean better air circulation beneath him.It's not chew proof. For that you'd need to think about spending twice this amount on one of the k9 ballistics beds that are made up of more metal. The legs on these can be tempting for a dog to chew on as they are plastic.
JoeInTampaOur daughter's dog thinks this is just fine.This is light, but sturdy. It is very simple to put together and is solid once assembled. Our daughter and son in law have a shepherd mix dog that can be quite hyperactive. When he decides it's time for a nap, though, he seems to think this bed is more comfortable than his normal curl-up-on-the-floor place to lie down.The light weight makes this easy to move around and the open weave fabric makes it easy to clean. It is certainly easier to clean than a heavy, cushioned dog bed.