Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed - Black Aluminum Frame
We'll give you a shout as soon as the
Veehoo Elevated Dog Bed - Black Aluminum Frame is in stock.
- Really Comfort: The raised pet bed enables your pets get rid of wet hard dirty floor and helps their joint relieved. The breathable Teslin mesh mat allows cooling breeze flow through the bed to make pets refreshing in sultry summer (you can add a blanket for extra comfort in winter).
- Bestfor Chewers: The chew proof dog bed is composed of anti-scratch Textilene mattress, rustless robust Aluminum frame and non-slip & floor-friendly rubber feet, ensuring no more bent tubes, no more shredded mat, and no more wobbles.
- Tool Free Assembly: With the easy lock & release buckle fastener, the portable dog bed can be simply installed without tool or folded back up to fit inside car trunks, in just a few minutes. Super convenient for storage or transport.
- Easy To Keep Clean: The dog bed doesn’t harbor odors and hairs on the mat. You can simply wipe with a damp cloth, or use a garden hose to rinse it outdoors; The Teslin mesh allows water drain through and air dries quickly.
- Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 42"L x 30"W x 7"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
- X Large Size: The elevated dog bed measures 49"L x 32.5"W x 9"H, with high load-bearing up to 150lbs.
Shipping Fee & Time
Free shipping for each order greater than $79.99 in the contiguous United States. It charges $5.99 for each order less than $49.99. Besides, each order of $49.99 or more, and less than or equal to $79.99 charge $3.99 shipping fee.
Currently, we only ship orders to United States. Products shipped via free shipping service are normally delivered within 3-7 business days after placing the order.
More infomation, please refer to Shipping Fee & Time
Return & Refund
You can apply for a refund if the following conditions are met:
- Product flaws or malfunctions
- Wrong items were sent
- Never received the product
- Accidentally bought the wrong color or size
Just write to us at [email protected] to apply for a refund.
More infomation, please refer to Return & Refund
craig d mcdonald
K. NahaleHUGE! Your kid could sleep on the XL!!Instructions could be a lot clearer on how to assemble, but they are on the back of the label. Sliding the long pieces on was the hardest part, but we eventually got it. TAKE YOUR TIME. You don’t want to rip the material.Material is alright. Seems a little weak when you feel it, but once it’s put together, it’s good.If you think the holes don’t line up, THEY DO. Because this bed needs tension to hold up your pup(s), you do have to tug a little bit.We finally put it together, and voila! We have one 30lb pup, and one 20lb pup. We ordered the XL bed so they have their own space, and boy do they. They play on it like it’s a playground, and it’s still standing.All together, this bed is awesome! If you have the patience, you’ll get it. I hope this review is helpful. Happy shopping y’all!!
Eric & TiffinyMy dog loves this bedThe quality of this bed is amazing. Super strictly for my big guy he loves it. He doesn’t lay on the floor anymore. He has hip issues so getting him something he will lay has been difficult, this is the first bed he liked. He hasn’t wanted to chew on it, but he is super happy and more energetic. It was easy to assemble just snap and click. It did fit both my dogs on it at the same time. Oh the paw legs on this just add the most adorable touch.
JordanThe dogs love itWhat a great dog bed! We assembled it in less than 5 minutes with no tools required. It’s very sturdy and should hold up for quite a while. Our dogs love it. We put their pillows on top and haven’t moved since.It sits about a foot off the ground, which is perfect for Sadie (she has arthritis). She has no problem getting on and off.Would recommend!
JenDoggo loves itGot a size larger than she needed so my sister's dogs can lay with her when they visit. She likes it a lot.It's very light weight so I can easily bring it outside for her. Easy to clean, just spray it down and it dries fairly quick.The little paws at the base of the legs is a cute touch.Assembly was a little hard on the hands. I would not recommend a senior to assemble on their own.My dog doesn't care to chew on furniture (thank goodness) but if she did, I think this would hold up pretty well because of the hard plastic surrounding. My dog does like to dig into beds though, so far she hasn't tried it on the Veehoo though.
Susie Lewisinstructions are difficult to understandInstructions are pictures with arrows and difficult to follow, but there are very few parts, they go together intuitively (although it took some figuring to get the right sequence for attaching the bed to the sides) and it only took about fifteen minutes, once I puzzled it out. Once assembled, it is sturdy and comfortable. Our dog weighs 85 lbs. He fits on the bid and found it comfortable. He's not a chewer, so I cannot say whether it is "chew proof," but the frame is all metal and there is no place for him to get at the fabric, so probably so.
Luisfits 100 lb german shepardSantino loves his bed, because the size of the dog house i had to get the large instead of the xl , but it fits in there just right. did not bend or fabric stretch once he got on it. His taken several naps during the day as well as the night. He is not much of a chewer but will update in a couple months to see how the bed is holding up.
AnjelikaDog bedThis dog bed is super tight and durable BUT it was a pain for me to set up. I’m not much of a directions person especially with projects this small but this bed was harder to put together. For that reason alone, I know it’s a bed that won’t sink and wither down. This is a Large sized bed and I got it for my Medium sized dog; she’s spoiled. Great item.